-Sex Ed Class-

-scool sux I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE TBH MAN-

"Hey is Evan"

Hey Evan! It's Craig what's up?"

"Just feeling pain..." Evan said depressingly.

"I'm guessing it's because of Tyler and you having sex?...."

"H-how do u know about that?"

"Because he does it to every cute, small, helpless probably?... and shy boy........you weren't the first one....and sadly won't be the last......"

And with that... Evan only responded with short answers to give him more time to think of how easy it was for Tyler to get to Evan like that.

Evan started sobbing and ended the call shortly after Craig said he'll talk to Tyler and hoped everything didn't happen the way Evan didn't want.

-Tyler's POV- ;) hmmm interesting

Why on earth am I getting so much fucking hate for fucking a boy this yea-

"TYYLLLER!!" A similar voice called out.

"Speaking of which-" I said as I saw an angry Craig standing right in front of me.

"Listen Tyler, This is getting out of hand, Go apologize to Evan before the secret gets out..." Craig said seriously as he walked downstairs to the first floor to go to his other class.

I sighed as I turned the other way to go back to his locker.

-Evan's POV-

I looked at my schedule to see (Health Class Room 114) the classroom not far from me.

I walked to the class and sat down next to a kid that I've seen talking to Tyler rudely. He was an African American kid, curly Afro, little bit of mustache hair, he seemed friendly to the new kids if they talked to him first, not him introducing himself to them first.

"Hey you alright?" The kid asked causing me to blink a few times to realize I was staring at him the whole time.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm alright, sorry about that" I said as I chuckled as I saw more kids coming in to find a seat.

"Nah it's alright man" The kid said as he laughed brushing it off showing his cute front teeth.

I smiled back as he looked at his paper then scooted his desk closer to mine which caused me getting kind of pinned in the small space with his desk next to mine and me at the side of the wall.

"I can't believe we're learning about this crap again" The kid said referring back to the paper on top of everyone's desks.

I looked down at the paper to see a packet describing the private parts of a male and the private parts of a woman.

"Oh gosh don't get me started on learning this shit-" I said as I gasped quietly knowing that I've cursed. Marcel giggled uncontrollably as both Evan and Marcel laughed.

"Alright class! Calm down! I know it says penis and vagina in the packet but we're all grown up now, we're matur-" The teacher was cut off by the students laughing with him rolling his eyes.

"Maybe some of us aren't mature yet" The teacher said as he smiled shaking his head.

-20 miserable minutes learning about sex later-