Chapter 01 ♡ sunset and sandy toes

"Yo! What is up, Alexa moon coming at choo.... damn I really need to work on that hah."

My name is Alexa moon and I'm a part of team ten. It's amazing. Everyday we all do what we do best, vlog vlog vlog. We prank, we have fun, we're absolutely stupid, but we love it. Nobody could take that away from us.

It was Friday morning and I was still fast asleep until Jake came running into my room and blasted the horn at full volume in my ear.
"Go away jakeeee," I groaned, covering my head with my pillow.
"No can do, Moonie. We're going to the beachhh. Wanna know why?" By then he was already tugging me out of bed.
"It's everyday bro?" I questioned. It was always that.
"How did you know!? Yo guys Alexa is psychic!" Jake left the room and I let out a laugh and got out of bed. I changed into my gym clothes and picked up my camera to start vlogging.

"Goood morning lunas!" I sung at the top of my lungs as I wandered out of my room. 'lunas' are what I call my fans because my last names Moon and Luna is Latin for moon so I liked it.
"So today I'm going to the gym with Erika and tessa and then we're all headed to the beach, so excited!" I say to my camera. I heard Tessa scream "hell yeh," after I said this which made me laugh.

Coming back from the gym, there was an old lady walking her dog and she let me take a picture with it:

Liked by tessabrooks , Ivanmartinez , and478,396 othersAlexamoon an old lady let me take a photo with her dog😍View all 6,429 commentsimchancesutton cute😍Erikacostell surprised you didn't steal it😂

478,396 others
Alexamoon an old lady let me take a photo with her dog😍
View all 6,429 comments
imchancesutton cute😍
Erikacostell surprised you didn't steal it😂

***

Erika,Tessa and I walked back into the team ten house to see chance, Anthony and Ivan pouring cereal into the pool.
"Yooo what are you guys doing?!" Tessa ran outside laughing and so did I.
I scruffled Chance's hair and he laughed. It was a game we'd been playing for so long, you've got to try and scruffle their hair first.
"Ah, you got me. Nice photo by the way...very cute," he said.I smiled, He's too cute I thought to myself.
"Do you mean the photo is cute or Alexa is cute?" Anthony teased and made Chance's cheeks turn a fiery red.
"Go away Anthony!" Chance laughed.
Just then, Jake had came Downstairs to see what all the fuss was about.
"Yo guys you should put milk in with the cereal and swim in it," Jake suggested and everyone made sounds of agreement.

Liked by alexamoon , tessabrookss and 760,315 othersJakepaul it wasn't my idea😬 link in bio View all 59,344 commentsalexamoon "link in bio" PLUG PLUGJakepaul  @alexamoon I'll kick you outJake_paul

Jakepaul it wasn't my idea😬 link in bio
View all 59,344 comments
alexamoon "link in bio" PLUG PLUG
Jakepaul @alexamoon I'll kick you out
Jake_paul.123 I love you jakeee💗

We all headed back into the house to get ready for the beach. Erika, Tessa and I decide to all wear our hair matching and because Alissa was coming too, we called her to tell her. She agreed to match with us because she needed to post anyways, "good content," she said. I wore a really cute Pastel pink bikini (which I loved so much) and put on some denim shorts and a red vest. I was laying on my bed drinking my smoothie whilst I waited for Erika and Tessa to change.
"OH MY GOD! You look so cute right now, Alexa don't move a muscle!" Erika screamed whilst she found her phone to take a picture.
"Yo,Alexa post thaattt!" Tessa added.
I looked at the photo and absolutely loved it so I posted it straight away.

Liked by alissaviolet , thenickcromptom and  652,481 othersalexamoon Erika told me I couldn't move until she'd taken the pic🙄😂❤️View all 146,837 commentsTessabrooks Chance hasn't seen this yet but when he does he'll be speechless, I bet you😛luna

Liked by alissaviolet , thenickcromptom and 652,481 others
alexamoon Erika told me I couldn't move until she'd taken the pic🙄😂❤️
View all 146,837 comments
Tessabrooks Chance hasn't seen this yet but when he does he'll be speechless, I bet you😛
luna.4.life.0421 ^^ are Chance and Alexa dating!?!? I SHIP IT

I rolled my eyes at Tessa's comment and smiled to myself.
"ready?" I asked the girls getting up from my bed.
"Hell yeh let's do that thang!" Erika yelled.
Tessa and I looked at each other because Erika had been spending so much time with Jake that she'd started to talk like him. We all walked downstairs where the boys were waiting. Chance blushed when he saw me and all the boys patted his back with all sorts of awhhhs and ma boy.
" awh guys leave him alone," Tessa said as I walked up to Chance and hugged him. We smiled at each other and got into the team 10 van.

"Alexa! Take a quick picture of me!" Alissa shouted as she posed by the waves.
"Work itttt," I said, taking loads of pictures.
We collapsed laughing in the sand and then thought of an idea: to take cute pictures, duh.

"Erika! Tessa! Get your cute little asses over here!" I screamed down the beach.
Tessa and Erika began to twerk, trying to show off their butts and then ran towards us.
We all sat on a rock, our matching hairstyles blowing in the wind, and asked Chance to take a photo.
"There you go." Chance said handing me back my phone.
"Omg Chance thank you so much! Guys look how fucking lit we look!" I squeezed Chance which made him blush and showed the girls the photo.
"Shitttt, post post post!" Erika chanted whilst we all posted it to our followers.

Liked by erikacostell , kadespeiser and 843,629 othersAlexamoon beach babes and beach waves 🌊 View all 74,317 comments imanthonytruj  Chance is drooling

843,629 others
Alexamoon beach babes and beach waves 🌊
View all 74,317 comments
imanthonytruj Chance is drooling.
alexamoon @imanthonytruj awe love him so much💗
Martineztwinnin.g ^^ I ship Chance and Alexa so much rn

When I wrote that reply to Anthony I didn't even have to think about it. I did love Chance but not seriously. Not yet.

That night, I couldn't sleep so I snuck downstairs to edit. I entered the study and saw Chance sitting at a desk editing. He heard me walk in and turned round to look at me.