Chapter 02 ♡ The Start Of Something

"Oh hey Chance," I gave him a little wave.
"Hey....couldn't sleep either?" I shook my head and fiddle with the hem of my oversized shirt.
Awkward silence filled the study and so I decided it was the right time to address the elephant in the room.
"Okay, I'm just gonna say this because we both know it but neither of us had the guts to say it and it's making me impatient because I really really like you and I've just realised I do and now you're all I want and-" Chance cut me off and I realised I was rambling. He pressed a finger to my lips and smiled.
"I like you too," he laughed.
We looked at each other and then he put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him as he leaned in for a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back and it made my stomach tingle. We pulled apart and smiled softly at each other.
"Night," I said, still smiling.
"Night," Chance replied.

"WAKE UP THERES A FIRE!!!" I heard Erika scream down the hallway. Scared out of my skin, I jumped up and ran into the backyard, screaming. Outside, the rest of team ten were laughing at me.
"Really!? A prank!? You guys gonna get caught on fire one day, karma will get you..." I said laughing.
"Sorryyy, Alexa...you just got pranked!" Erika laughed in my ear.
"Fine I admit defeat but I'll get you one day Erika." I pointed two fingers towards my eyes and then at Erika's and headed back inside to get changed.

After changing I came downstairs to the smell of scrambled eggs and chives. I'll have you know that's my favourite.
"Mmm! What's that smell?" I sniffed the air and walked into the kitchen.
"Beckfast!" Chance joked and handed me a plate.
"Omg Chance thank you so so much!" I kissed him on the cheek and saw Tessa raise her eyebrows at me.
"Alexa, is there something you need to tell me?" Tessa smiled, she was clearly excited.
"Let me finish breakfast and we can go to the gym," I said and then whispered,"and I'll tell you then" Tessa giggled and we finished our breakfast.

"Alexa!" Tessa shouted from the bottom of the stairs."I'll be in the car!"
"Okay!" I called back and finished doing my hair.
I rushed downstairs and yelled bye to the rest of team ten as I ran through the door and into Tessa's car. She started the engine and began to drive to the gym.
"Spill." Tessa said smiling. I knew what she was talking about.
"Me and chance sort of kissed last night?" I told Tessa, laughing.
"Oh my god! Alexa that's so good! Are you together now then?" This bought me to the conclusion that we needed to speak about it; Chance and I.
"Not yet, we both said we like each other but we still need to talk about it. I'll talk to him when we get back," I replied.
"Good idea...now let's workout bitch!" Tessa yelled and got out of the car. I pulled out my camera.
"So right now, Tessa and I are about to workout so...roll the clip!"
Tessa smiled at me and we worked out,went in the sauna and then went home.

"Hey Anthony, have you seen chance?" I said as Anthony walked passed.
"Yeh he's out here." Anthony answered as he ran outside. They were doing something weird to the pool so I went outside to see.
"Yooo Alexa I dare you to jump in!" Jake screamed hyperactively from the top of the slide.
"Jake!? Are you high!?" I screamed back jokingly.
"I know right, he seems it." I heard a voice from behind me and then turned around to see Chance smiling at me. I smiled back at him and asked him if we could talk.

Chance's POV

Alexa and I headed up to her room to talk about where we were at. I was really hoping she'd say she wanted to be together. We flopped down on her bed and laugh.
"About last night.." she said, a hint of seriousness in her voice. "It made me really happy, and... I so badly wanna kiss you again." She laughed nervously and it reminded me why I liked her so much. She would always bring happiness to anyone no matter what. And her laugh could brighten up the whole of New York with out a doubt.
"So do I," I replied leaning in to kiss her.

Alexa's POV

"What took you guys so long? Hmm," Erika said, smirking.
Chance and I talked about "us" and came to the decision that we should give it a shot. Of course I was over-the-top-crazy excited but I managed to keep my cool.
"OMG! They're holding hands! Chalexa is here!" Anthony shrieked and everybody ran inside. I looked up at chance and cringed so hard I thought my face would disappear. He laughed at me and pulled me in for a hug.

Writers note:

Hey guys I'm Leyla and I just started this story but I have faith in it lmao😂 sorry that this second chapter was really really bad it'll get better. Byeee💗