Chapter 04 ♡ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The next day Tessa, Erika and I headed to Alissa's apartment to have a girly day. When we arrived, we were greeted by Ricky and rice.
"Yooo, Alissa's upstairs," Ricky said. We hugged them and then headed up the stairs.
Alissa's apartment was different to the last time we'd seen it, this time it was bright with big windows, all her furniture was white, and her kitchen was modern black.
"Wow Alissa! Look at this place, it's lit!" I stood in awe at how cool it was before plonking down on her sofa, which was so soft.
The rest of the day was even better. We made stupid vines, sung songs at the top of our lungs, and we even bought mannequin heads just so we could make one of those videos. I decided not to vlog it because I wanted to have some time just me and my friends, as much as I love my fans. After we all had calmed down, we sat down to binge watch all our favourite shows: pll, teen wolf, Gilmore girls, vampire diaries, Jane the virgin and gossip girl. By the time we had fallen asleep, we'd watched at least 2 series of each show.

The next morning we made pancakes and dyed them pink. We took cute pictures for our Instagram and then it was time for us to go.
"I don't want you to leave!" Alissa pulled a sad face.
"We don't wanna leave either Alissa! But we're going to England with nick and the others," Tessa hugged Alissa and then Erika and I joined in. We went downstairs and out of the front door.
"Bye violet!" I screamed from outside, looking up at her balcony.
"BYE MOONIE!" Alissa popped her head over the balcony waving.

Waiting outside the team ten house was chance, waiting for us to get back. I jumped out Tessa's car and ran into his arms.