003

youngjae was hysterically crying into bambam's shirt, which bambam doesn't mind except for the fact he's supposed to be doing his hair and makeup right now.

"they're gonna drug me up!" he cried, rubbing his eyes, smearing his eyeliner

bambam cringed, grabbing a tissue and wiping youngjae's tears away, "they won't, okay? you'll be able to finish it. i promise you."

"you really think so?" youngjae looked up at him with big swollen eyes.

bambam nodded and a small smile, grabbing a makeup wipe to take off the mess he made. when he was finished he grabbed another tissue, placing it on youngjae's nose to wipe away all the snot. after all that he started to redo his makeup. a few minutes after there was a knock of the dressing room door.

"come in!" bambam called, pulling out the hair straightener to fix youngjae's messy hair from the prior filming.

jaebum walked in, smiling at youngjae through the mirror, "are you okay?"

youngjae's face flushed red as he nodded, looking down realizing he hasn't even put on underwear or pants again.

"i'm glad to hear," jaebum smirked, "i'm sorry my cock was too much to handle for you."

youngjae choked on his own breath, "i-it's not that i-i'm just really sensitive."

jaebum chuckled at his reaction, "i'm only joking. i just came to see if you're okay, it's the least i can do considering my dick was the reason your jobs on the line."

youngjae clenched his fists remembering the lecture. bambam grabbed his chin, moving his face to face him rather than jaebum.

"is that all jaebum? i just finished his makeup i don't need him crying again because you wanna brag about how large you cock is." bambam started to straighten youngjae's hair, styling it back into its original look.

"well, i was just gonna ask if he wanted to come home with me," jaebum leaned against the vanity so he can look at youngjae's face, "i have some methods he can use on thursday."

youngjae smiled and nodded, jaebum smirked grabbing youngjae's phone that was lying on the vanity.

suddenly jaebum phone rang in his pocket, "now you have my number, i'll text you the information later."

jaebum walked out of the room, leaving youngjae a blushing, swooning mess. bambam rolled his eyes, tugging at the bottom of youngjae's cum stained sweater.

youngjae lifted his arms and bambam swiftly pulled it off, walking to the rack of clothing to get his new outfit.

"bambam can you believe what just happened?" youngjae smiled at himself in the mirror, "mister im jaebum just invited me to his house. do you know how many people would kill to be in my position?"

bambam scoffed, "no, how many?"

the younger walked back with a fresh pair of white lace panties and a tight pastel pink crop top.

"so many people, bammie!" youngjae lifted his arms again, letting bambam put on his shirt.

"which one today?" bambam opened a drawer, exposing youngjae's 'toys'

"THE PINK ONE WITH THE JEWEL!" youngjae squealed in excitement, leaning back in the chair exposing his asshole to bambam.

"you gotta learn how to do this by yourself, youngjae. what if i'm sick one day and some random person has to do this?" bambam spread lube on the buttplug and smeared the rest on youngjae's ass.

youngjae giggled feeling bambam shove two fingers in, loosening him up. then he pressed the butt plug against his hole, shoving the toy deep inside of him.

youngjae smiled proudly sitting back down normally. bambam pulled out a pink cock ring handing it to youngjae. he then started to pull down youngjae socks while the elder started to get his member hard.

"what socks?"

"hmm," youngjae tapped his chin thinking. he acted so innocent despite currently jerking himself off, "bunny ones."

bambam put the bunny thighs highs on youngjae's legs while youngjae slipped the cock ring on his semi-hard member. bambam stood up and examined youngjae again.

"perfect, now lets go we're late."