008

youngjae shyly opened his legs to the elder, he was naked from the waist down and jaebum could see everything. he didn't know why he was nervous, he's a porn star for fuck's sake!

"alright, so you're going to try not to cum, and we'll see how long you normally last, alright?"

"o-okay."

jaebum grabbed the semi-hard cock, spitting on it, sending a wave up youngjae's spine. he'd be lying if he said having jaebum spit on his dick wasn't the hottest thing he's ever seen. jaebum then rubbed his saliva all over the member, making nice a wet, then started to pump. 

youngjae opened his legs wider, panting heavily, "m-more!"

"don't be greedy youngjae, we're trying to not make you cum."

youngjae tried to calm himself down, forcing himself to slow his breathing down, he just had to think of things that would never turn him on. like his puppy coco, which worked for a while

"you're doing good youngjae, just a little longer." 

he tried to stay on the thought of coco, but hearing jaebum's voice made him think nasty things about jaebum. he remembered how the fucked today, and how he licked his nipples. without realizing it youngjae started to play with his own buds, which jaebum was going to stop but then he remembered how tired and hungry youngjae was. he decided that was enough for today. 

he moved youngjae's hand away, putting a nipple into his mouth and sucking harshly on it, as he pumped his hand faster and within a few minutes youngjae was cumming all over his hand and shirt.