006

youngjae was slumped over in the chair, he was so sleepy. he hasn't came like that in a long long time.

"it's time to get dress, youngjae." kunpimook said putting away all the makeup brushes on the table.

"i'm so sleepy, bamie." youngjae forced himself to sit up.

bambam rolled his eyes, ripping off what was left of his clothes, "alright now go take a shower and put on your clothes."

"do it for me?" youngjae made grabby hands to the younger.

"no!" bambam continued to organize the brushes and makeup palettes.

youngjae groaned, walking to the bathroom in his dressing room and taking a quick shower.

by the time he came out bambam already left. he pouted, bambam is such a grouch sometimes. he started to dry his hair while he gathered his actual clothes.

"are you almost done?"

youngjae's heart nearly popped out his chest, he screamed so loud.

"what are you doing here?" youngjae shouted, turning to face the person at the door.

jaebum stood in the doorway, smirking.

"you were supposed to come home with me, remember?"

youngjae's cheeks turned bright red, "oh yeah, i forgot. i'm so tired from today."

the two stared at eachother for a few seconds.

"well, aren't you going to get dressed?"

"what? with you in here? thats weird!"

"how is that weird? you change in front of that one guy with silver hair."

"bambam? he's my stylist!"

"just get dressed, i've seen you naked all day."

youngjae pouted, "turn around."

jaebum turned around, "happy?"

youngjae quickly slipped on his boxers and pants, going through his closet and putting on his sweater. he slipped on his socks and shoes then turned back to jaebum.

"all done."

jaebum turned around, smiling at him.

"it's weird to not see you in something more...feminine."

"i'm a boy!" youngjae yelled, "those are just costumes!"

jeabum chuckled, ruffling his hair making the younger whine out loud, "do you still want to come home with me? i think i might have played with you a little too much today."

youngjae blushed, "i can do one more round."

jaebum smiled, wrapping his arm around youngjae's shoulder, "lets go home then."