005

youngjae shyly looked up at jaebum while he hovered over him. jaebum smirked down, giving him a wink making his face burn as red as a strawberry.

"ACTION!" the director shouted, the camera's started rolling.

"you've been a bad baby, hm?" jaebum cooed, stroking youngjae's cheek and rubbing his thumb over his lips, "don't you think you need a punishment?"

youngjae gulped loudly, looking up at him with big puppy eyes, "yes, daddy."

jaebum hummed in response, playing with the band of the panties as he started to kiss youngjae's neck. youngjae whimpered, feeling jaebum pull the panties down exposing his cock into the air. it bounced out and slapped against his stomach, he was unbearable hard.

jaebum chuckled, sitting up in between his legs and pulling the younger's legs apart.

"what's this? a cock ring and. butt plug? all for me?" jaebum teased making youngjae squirm.

"all for you." youngjae replied, his toes wiggling while jaebum kissed his red head.

jaebum wasted no time, and shoved youngjae's smaller member in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it. youngjae let out exaggerated whines and moans.

jaebum pulled away with a pop, then stood up from the bed. youngjae was confused and looked at the camera, which was getting a close-up shot of his dick. he squirmed a little bit, his cute thighs jiggling in the bunny thigh-high socks.

jaebum came back, a massager in his hand. he slowly brought the toy into the frame, teasing youngjae's aching dick with it. he placed it on the tip, youngjae letting out loud desperate moans, he could feel his orgasm building up.

jaebum knew he was about to cum, but kept the toy pressed firmly against him, rubbing up and down youngjae's dick.

"d-daddy! i'm gonna cum!" youngjae moaned, thrashing to close his legs but jaebum kept his grip tight on his thigh.

youngjae gasped loudly, jaebum pulled the toy away watching his cock twitch but no cum spurted out.

"thank god you're wearing a cock ring, huh?" jaebum licked his lips, placing the toy down on the bed.

the camera panned out, getting a two-shot of jaebum and youngjae on the bed. jaebum pulled out the butt plug and immediately plunged his fingers inside, pumping in and out slowly.

he took a new toy from behind his back, i was a vibrator, and put it in youngjae's ass. he turned it on, watching youngjae moan and tremble.

"feels good? hm?" jaebum reached down and started to pink and twist youngjae's nipples over his shirt.

youngjae was drooling, shallowly thrusting at the air for friction. jaebum chuckled, sliding the crop top off the moaning boy and kissing one of his pink buds. he started to suck and nip at it while his hand twisted and tugged the other.

youngjae let out a high pitch whine, another dry orgasm washing through him. his eyes watered and his legs trembled violently.

"your doing such a good job, baby." jaebum pulled the vibrator from his throbbing asshole, replacing it with the buttplug, "only a little longer, it'll be worth it i promise."

jaebum say down on the bed, his back against the headboard as he patted his lap waiting for youngjae to sit on it. the camera man switches positions, getting a close-up of youngjae's ass while he's crawling to jaebum.

jaebum groaned, feeling youngjae sit down directly on top of his bulge, "move, baby please move."

youngjae rolled his hips on jaebum's, the fabric of jaebum's pants felt so good against his erection. jaebum bit his lip, seeing the camera panning out and getting a wide shot of the two on the bed.

jaebum looked up at youngjae, his face was bright red and he was drooling so much. he didn't know if he was acting or not, but it turned him on so much. he looked down at youngjae's dick rubbing against his, with only his boxers and pants in between them. he shuddered thinking about how close they were, he wanted to take youngjae right then and there, but this is a job, and he has to follow the script.

the camera panned back into a close-up of the two cocks rubbing together. youngjae desperately bounced on jaebum's bulge at this point, feeling his orgasm build up inside of him and burst out. he let out a cry, falling limp on top of jaebum's chest.

jaebum chuckled, kissing youngjae's cheek, "one more time? for me? please?"

youngjae looked up at him with glossy eyes, and slowly nodded his head. jaebum laid him down and sat in between his legs. he pulled out the butt plug and unbuttoned his pants. he looked down and took in the sight.

youngjae's dick was red and irratated, leaking precum. his nipples were hard and standing up, ready to be abused again. his lips were swollen, and drool dribbled from his chin. there were tears streaming from his eyes, as he trembled all over. his asshole was puckered, and neeeded his cock.

jaebum wanted to fuck youngjae, but without all these cameras. he wants to fuck him in his bed and make him feel good.

"jaebum? stick it in him already!" the director ordered, "make sure to cut this scene out" he called back to the crew.

jaebum apologized quickly, then plunged inside of youngjae. he was so tight and warm.

"fucking shit" he moaned, youngjae whining in response.

"m-move." youngjae begged, wiggling his hips against jaebum's

jaebum thrusted slowly, trying to find his pace while youngjae milked him. he's never fucked someone that's felt this good, and he's fucked many girls and boys.

he thrusted faster and faster, making youngjae's toe curl and back arch. he wanted to cum inside of youngjae, he wants to see him leak out of his ass.

he thrusted more and more, desperately needing the release, he could feel the knot building up more and more in his stomach.

youngjae on the other hand reached his orgasm, and his asshole was clenching and throbbing around jaebum. youngjae started to sob, he felt so overwhelmed.

jaebum started to cum, feeling himself fill youngjae up felt so good. jaebum pulled out, moving to the side and letting the camera get a close-up of his semen dripping out of youngjae's abused hole.

"you ready?"

youngjae nodded, the camera filming his dick. jaebum pulled off the cock ring, and almost immediately cum started to squirt out. painting youngjae's stomach. youngjae bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying his best not to scream. his whole body shook.

once the last of his cum came out, filming was over. everyone started to clean up while the two sat on the bed trying to recover.