Dont Play With My Heart

So today was a fun day at school. So i had three people tell me things today.

Person 1 said that my boyfriend says that he is starting to like this other girl. Excuse me. Like ive said to my friends. If you dont like me you bloody tell me. Dont ever play with my heart. Thats the worst thing you could ever do.

Person 2 said that this girl asked if my boyfriend would go with her to the office and he said "sorry cant. Ive got to go up to her before she has a sook". Well excuse me for being Jelous that a boyfriend of mine is hanging out with other girls that apparently he has a 'crush' on. And who the fuck says im having a bloody sook. I dont care what the fuck you do as long a 1) i know what your doing 2) i know who your with and 3) we af least get to spend time together. I only get to spend time with him for an hour a day (not including weekends which is highly rare)

Person 3 was also my best friend. She said she saw this same girl in the office and she said that my boyfriend is thinking about breaking up with me because of my depression and that its to 'hard'. Again im sorry maybe try helping me out you know! Im trying my hardest but for fucks sake. This girl you supposedly have a crush on has been in and out of hospital for depression. Yeah ive tried commiting suicide and yeah ive cut. But ive been clean for 2 weeks and its not helping that your playing with me...

Now this afternoon i did research on 'signs if your boyfriend is using you'. This thing i found i went through and turns out i had 10/10.

 This thing i found i went through and turns out i had 10/10

What the hell do i do

What the hell do i do. I love him and it breaks my heart thinking about us breaking up. Our 4 month is this September. What do i do. Do i talk to him and hope for the best. Or should i tell him we need a break and we should stay as friends?

Im scared and i need help.

H . E . L . P
E . N . O . L
L . D . S . E
P . A . T . A
L . N        S
E . G        E
S . E         I
S . R        N

                G