Chapter 20

It had been a while since Landon was born and now he was 11 months old.
Him, Molly and Emilio were relaxing on the sofa watching movies as it was quite late at night when suddenly Landon started making sounds.
"Uh, gugga. La gama."
"Aww look, Emi, he's talking to you!"
He watched him play with words when suddenly, "Mu-dada."
Molly gasped. "He said his first word! Dada!"
"Dada!" Landon giggled.
"He did! My clever little boy!" Emilio tickled him. Landon then yawned.
"He must be tired. Come on, I'll put him to bed." Molly offered.
"No, no. You've worked wayyy too hard. Let me do it." Emilio picked up his son.
"You sweetheart. Nightie night Landy!"
Emilio lifted his son off of the sofa and onto the floor. He stood up and started to walk dodgy. "He's growing up so fast.." Molly whispered.
Emilio held his hand as they walked slowly to Landon's bedroom.
"Dada! Uwuba gad lidbef kan!"
"Yes!" Emilio smiled, pretending he knew what his son was saying.
He lifted him into the cot and gave him a kiss after tucking him in.
"Goodnight Landon." He muttered closely to him before he left.

Molly and Emilio stayed up for a few more hours until they heard there baby cry. "I'll get him." Molly said and stood up. She walked into Landon's bedroom and saw he wasn't there. "Landon?" She said quietly looking around thinking he'd just escaped the cot.
Once she looked around but saw no sign of her child, she was very worried.
"Emilio!" She yelled.
"What's wrong?" He asked, running in.
"Landon is gone!"
"What?!"
He saw that the window was open.
"Shit." He cursed and looked out into the darkening sky. He saw figure running away with a small moving blanket. "That's him!" He pointed.
The figure must've heard because they turned there head, and Emilio caught a glimpse of who it was..