Glass

1st Person POV

If there was anything I hated more than anything, it would be my brothers. Tom, Harry, Sam, and Paddy. I mean, they are very nice company in all, but I'm nothing like them and the only girls in my family is me, my mum, and Tessa.

Oh, and about the different part, I'm not much of a marvel fan like literally everyone else in my family. I prefer the DC comics like Batman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.

And everyone has their own things that they do. Tom does acting. Harry is an director/photographer/part-time actor. Sam, well is Sam. Paddy is still doing school. Dad is a comedian and book writer. Mum is a photographer. I, on the other hand, like to write like my father. I tend to be the only kid interested in writing, everyone else hates it with a passion.

Tom likes to make fun of me and sometimes say I'm adopted, which sometimes I do wonder about. . . .

Anyways, everyone can tell that I am a Holland through and through because of my soft chocolate brown eyes and curly brown hair with a slight tint of red. Thanks Mum.

Over the weekend its been raining and cloudy, but today is a different story. The sun is shining bright in the sky and it's pretty warm out, well as warm as England can get.

I take my backpack outside (it's filled with my laptop, pencils, and notebooks) and sit on a recliner chair to work on one of my dead lines for a book I'm working on. My father set me up with his company to make my writing into a book, but they made my deadline sooner than I thought.

Not even ten minutes later, I hear two annoying voices and a bouncing basketball. I slouch further down in my chair and pull my laptop closer up my legs.

"No, no, Harrison, I'm telling you that- oh hey little sister," the basketball stops bouncing and all I hear is Tom's annoying voice. I look up from my laptop to see Tom and Harrison both shirtless and looking like they are ready to play basketball, or that's what I'm assuming.

But shirtless? My face instantly flares up when seeing Harrison, I mean come on, who doesn't. I see Tom enough without a shirt on, so I care less about him.

I turn back around to face my laptop and hide my face from the two boys. "Hey Tom, Harrison," I said, trying not to get the inner fangirl inside of me to freak out anyway possible.

"Y/N, why is your face so red, been out in the sun too long?" Tom teases, making me blush even more. So it might have slipped out a couple weeks ago that I might like Harrison, but only to Tom because he went looking through my papers and seeing that my main character in my book is almost exactly like him.  He just put two and two together, finding out about my little crush.

"N-no, just wrote something cute about my totally made up character, Oliver Hennings," I nervously laugh, sinking even further into the recliner chair.

"Oliver Hennings? I like that name," Harrison comments.

Tom pats Haz on the back and smiles, "you have no idea mate, no idea." He spins back towards me and waves, "see yeah little sister."

I roll my eyes at him again. Tom sticks his tongue out at me before running away with the basketball bouncing at his feet. Harrison stands there for a couple of seconds before realizing that Tom left him, than he runs after him.