"Triplet Bonding Time"

2nd Person POV

You run around the house, yelling your triplets name. "Harry, Sam, where the hell did you put my laptop!"

"Laptop?" Sam shouts back from the top of the stairs, "why would I have your laptop?"

"Wait, does it have an alpaca on it?" You hear Harry yell next.

"Harr, I've had that laptop for over a year now, of course it has an alpaca on it!" You shout back again.

"Don't you 'Harr' me! But, um, I think I borrowed it and is now under my pillow?" Harry questions.

You groan and run up the stairs to Harry's room. Sam has already retreated back to his room, while Harry walked up behind you.

Well that was five minutes ago, at the moment, you were chasing Sam and Harry around the house because they "pranked" you by taking your stuff. Harry hid your laptop somewhere else, Sam has your phone and is reading texts from Harrison off your phone, while Harry keeps you distracted and takes other things from around the house.

The two boys stop in front of you, and begin backing up immediately with their hands up for surrender. When you turn the corner, your older brother, Tom, is standing there with his arms crossed and a disappointing look on his face.

"Lock. Shock. Barrel." Your brother spoke in a monotone voice. When anyone in your family is mad at the three of you, they called you guys by your nicknames from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Tom didn't even bother to yell at you three, he pulled Sam and Harry down by each of their ears and walked passed you. But he wasn't quick enough, because with Harry's free hand, he pulled your hair and dragged you along for the punishment.

Your older brother dragged the three of you down the stairs and to find mother in her at home office. He didn't even bother knocking on the office door, since this situation has happened many, many times before.

"What did the triplets do now?" your mum asked Tom after he threw Harry and Sam in front of him, but you followed since Harry is still hugging your hair.

"Oh ho, they are your problem now," Tom laughed, walking out of the room and back to his for more packing.

After a good, long talk, you three got your laptops taken away for a day and our reasonable punishment that you three get every time something like this happens.

Triplet Bonding Time.

That is where you, Sam, and Harry are sent to one of your guys' rooms for the entire day and have to do stuff together. And this time, it is Harry's turn to host the "bonding" time.

The rules are: no friends over, no leaving the house, everyone must travel together when going places, and only one phone in the room at a time. And since it is Harry's room, we only get Harry's phone. You and Sam have to leave your phones in your rooms.

Just your luck.

---

"Come in," you told the person who knocked at your door. At the moment, it's around one in the morning, and you are reading from The Knife of Never Letting Go.