Smoothie Problems

2nd Person POV

You have been working at Britain's Smoothies Shop for over a year now, and not once have you seen this man walk into the place before. For one, he looks a little lost and confused, but immediately, he lightens up when he looks in your direction. You didn't think about it to hard; the menu is right above your head and he probably needs to decide what to drink from the shop.

Your friend, Hannah, takes his order and writes it down for you to make and deliver. He wants a strawberry and banana smoothie with a green straw. You have never had a straw request before.

Once you are done making the smoothie, you stick the green straw in and call out the boy's name. Harrison. It suits him.

He flashes a smile at you and sends out a wink. Your eyes widen in amusement, then you smile back at him and turn around to go back to work. Here is the thing, Harrison doesn't leave. He sits down at a small table, takes out his phone, and drinks out of his smoothie you made him.

After making a couple more drink, you notice that he is still sitting there on his phone. What you didn't notice was him standing up from his table and you two both not paying attention to each other. The smoothie you were holding spills down the front of his shirt and his half empty one goes right down your bare legs.

"I'm so sorry—" you squeal, placing both of your hands over your mouth and sighing sadly. This isn't the first time you have spilled a smoothie at work, it is probably the fifth time.

"It—it is fine, Love, happens all the time." Harrison chimes back. He's obviously being nice, you are sure he doesn't get smoothies dumped on him daily. "No really, my mate threw his leftover smoothie at the last month after how bad it tasted. He never put raw eggs into his protein smoothie ever again."

Your face contorts to look disgusted after mentioning the raw eggs, you would never do something like that. "That's so gross. Let me make it up to you with another smoothie, on the house. I—I can go make it for you right now, right after I remake this one for . . . Charlie?"

Another grin appears on his face, "that would be great, but you really don't have to."

"I insist, just give me a couple of minutes," you rush back to the kitchens to remake the smoothies. The mango one is done first, and this time, you make Charlie come get the smoothie himself. You weren't going to make the same mistake of delivering it to him again. On your way back to the kitchens, you see Harrison dabbing a napkin on his shirt to try getting the orange out of his white shirt. To be honest, he shouldn't wear white shirts in public, because things like this could happen.

You make a peanut butter and jelly flavored smoothie for Harrison this time. When you give it to him to take a drink out of, he is astonished on how good it tastes.

"What the fuck is this? This is amazing!" Harrison takes another drink out of cup, still not believing the flavor resting in his mouth.

"It is not on the menu, but it is our special peanut butter and jelly smoothie that the boss created a couple months ago." You tell him. "You can't tell anybody I gave this to you, I would get in so much trouble."

He pretends to lock his lips and throw the key out. "You are secret safe with me, Y/N . . ?" His eyes narrow down at your name tag and says it a couple more times before taking another drink of the smoothie again. "This seems a little out there, but would you like to come back to my place and I can give you a nice home cooked dinner. I mean, you gave me another smoothie and a smoothie bath, the least I can do is make you dinner."

You look back at the clock, there is still two hours left in your shift. You look over at Hannah next, who gives you the thumbs up and slides your phone and purse on the counter.

Harrison takes your hand and drag you out of Britain's Smoothie Shop and on to the streets of London. It feels weird to have the cold England air hitting your legs that have smoothie dried up on them. It probably feels worse to have a shirt soaked in smoothies, though.

The walk to Harrison's flat takes ten minutes at most. His neighbors are really nice too. Finally, you and Harrison reach his place and walk inside of it. You notice it is clean, neat, and full of cute superhero figures. Mostly Batman, but there is some Spider-Man as well.

Harrison leaves the front room, only to return a couple minutes later with a washcloth in his hand. He gives you the cloth and directions to his bathroom, already knowing you would want to wash up the smoothie off your leg.

"I'm going to change shirts, then get right started on making dinner. Do you prefer spaghetti or homemade pizza?"

"Spaghetti, that is one of my favorite meals," you say to him. Harrison nods his head at you, then turns down the hallway towards his room.

His bathroom is really neat as well. Plus, the whole bathroom is themed around fish just like his flat is themed around superheroes. In five minutes, you are able to get all of the smoothie off your leg and fix your hair in the mirror. The wind made it messy and tangled.

You walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway you came from, seeing a new light on in a different room. You can see Harrison facing the stove and staring down at the pot of water. Beside him, the box of pasta is on the counter next to pasta sauce and frozen meatballs.

"Why don't I know how to turn this on?" Harrison mumbles under his breath, barely audible for you to hear. It makes you laugh. He finally figures it out, then turns to face you with both of his hands on his hips. "Are you laughing at me?"

You laugh again, "I am, because I don't know a single man besides you who doesn't know how to turn on the stove!" Harrison playfully rolls his eyes and smiles over at you.

"At least I figured it out," Harrison turns back towards the water and picks up the pasta box. He stares at it for a couple of minutes, reading and focusing on the instructions. "You want to sit down at the bar? I can make you a drink if you want."

You walk over and sit, but decline the drink. You knew alcohol would be bad, especially in front of a handsome guy, and if he wasn't offering alcohol, you already drank two smoothies today and three cups of water.

Harrison starts to ask you questions about your life while he makes the food. He asks about your family, your interests, and some of your favorite things. When you ask him about his life, he immediately began to talk about his dog Monty. He said that you would have to meet him sometime, because he is a big sweetie. You do have to be careful, though, Monty likes to get his paws dirty.

"You're dinner is served," Harrison says in his best French accent. It wasn't even that good, but it still made you laugh. He places a bowl of spaghetti in front of you that is topped with sauce and three meatballs. In his bowl, there are four meatballs. Harrison tells me he has been starving since lunch today.

"Harrison, this is really good!" You take another fork full of noodles and scarf it down. He must have put something in there when you weren't looking that made it taste so yummy.

He takes a napkin off the table and wipes his mouth before speaking again. "Do you want to watch a movie after this? I mean, you are already here and served you dinner." His signature smirk that you've seen so much today appears once again.

"A movie, Harrison, I have only known you for a couple of hours and you have made me dinner and want to watch a movie with me?" You tease, making a faint blush fall on to his cheeks.

"Well, I'm having a great time with you, and it is kind of nice to have someone to hang out with other than Tom." You've learned about Tom, he sounds like a great guy. Not as great as this Jacob character, that dude sounds awesome.

"I'm better than Tom?"

"That's not what I—"

"No take backs!" You laugh, pointing your finger at him and shoving it in his chest.

"Damn, you better not tell him I said that!"