Ranting Not Hating

This was originally on my first account but then I moved it here c:. Everything here is my ''Opinion'' please remember

P.s I had lost some so it has less part right now

Blood On The Dance Floor.

I had first heard of these through someone else and immediately I fell in hate with them. There is so many things I hate about them but I'll come across them in points.

1 - The actual music it's self.

The lyrics are so disturbing, it sounds like it was written by a horny teenager. For sexting the background music has most likely put me off mario kart for life. I mean who would willingly listen to a song with lyrics like this:

S my D

Pop it out like lipstick

Rasor Sharp Eyelash

Now my fashion just threashs

Death star Black

And

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep

I wanna rock your body

I wanna taste your sweet

Now people say that they don't sing sexual stuff anymore but I honestly don't care anything they sing I  shall not like. They get classes as the 'emo' genre of which I am in love with but compare the lyrics above to these, The first one is Pierce The Veil - A Match Into Water the second is Sleeping With Sirens - Roger Rabbit

I kissed the scars on her skin

I still think you're beautiful

And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.

Then

Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing

Look to yourself and you might find something

It's time that we sorted out

All of the things we complain about

Much comparison?

No, there really isn't PTV and SWS have defiantly kicked BOTDF's ass.  Going through Roger Rabbit was hard too find only one part to prove my point.

Okay, people also be like BOTDF saves lives and that they are so inspirational. No they really aren't, there about as inspirational as a pedophile. What can they inspire you to do, be a prostitute, a rapist, a pervert or damn right disgusting. They gon't really save life's either, if you're being sexually abused you would NOT play BOTDF would you? No.

2 - They way they look.

This may be harsh but it really needs to be said. Dahvie does not look attractive at all, he looks like he has just been shit on by a lollipop then slapped in a face by a pop tart (thank you DaughterOfVampire for that). Please if you want to look at something hot and fit just search Oli Sykes and Kellin Quinn.

3 - The Fanbase

I don't know what they call there fans, and I really don't want to know but they are terrible (SNS) they just like Directioners and Bielbers find it hard to accept if one of their little angels does something wrong.

They will be on Twitter like: Dahvie hasn't done anything wrong you whore go drink bleach.

No that's not how this is meant to work. I get it you're a huge fan of them, I am with many bands. But if someone offends Oli Sykes or Tay Jardine I will not send out hate telling people to kill themselves as they are entitled to there own opinions.

Just as Dahvie or maybe even Jay tell you to send hate to someone as they 'was offence' or 'mean' doesn't mean you have to do it. Would you like being told to go drink bleach for saying your opinion. No.

4 - What Dahvie's Done

I'm not saying that it's true but so many people have accused him and then there was the whole Jessie Slaughter thing.

After all of that, I am surprised that they are actually aloud to preform on stage but ye. The main thing I have heard people say is that he goes up to them/ 11 year old girls or just under aged girls and ask if they're virgins and if he can change that.

I find it just disturbing I don't get that band one bit.

Okay this rant is over, sorry if you see it as hate but ye.

Fact about BOTDF is that they had a Australian Tour but cancelled it as only 6 people brought tickets for the whole thing...

Anyway SNS about anything said in this rant.