12| Operation

Jungkook's POV:

"Kookie, are you awake yet? "

I heard a sweet voice calling from beside me.

"Jungkook-ah, Kookie, Kook... Wake up, your parents are probably worried now. "

Wait! Is that his voice?

I sat up immediately, looking at the person who was waking me up. The grey filter from earlier was long gone.

My eyes were met with warm big mesmerizing ones, it was him indeed. I stared with disbelief and confusion written all over my face. Was I dreaming?

That was a terrible nightmare I had just now!! But why did it feel so real?

"Why do you look so perplexed? Is everything okay, love?" He asked brushing away the hair that was on my face.

"When did I sleep? And, please, did I say anything rude to you before I slept?"

"Well... You slept just a bit after we got here. I think it wasn't such a good idea to ran out of there after all... You're tired. " He said with a gentle voice. I can't believe I was about to lose him, even if it was a dream, it scared the living crap out of me.

"And no, we were just talking, did you have a nightmare or something?" He seemed like he was really worried.

I pulled him in for a hug and felt relaxation flooding through my body when I was sure he was real. I played with his soft locks smelling their usual sweet smell.

Why is everything about him so relaxing and sweet?

"Yeah, kinda..." I answered

"Anyways...what's this scratchbook you're holding? Are you drawing something? " I changed the subject as I stared at the white notebook he had.

A pink color spread around his face as he tried to hide it. Just triggering my curiosity more.

"Uh no it's n-nothing" he mumbeled.

"Uh yes it's something " I insisted.

"Okay, I was drawing, but I don't want to show it to you because I am not that good okay?" He finally answered and I felt so excited.

"Omo this is so cool. I don't care I still want to see it anyways" I said enthusiastically.

He sighed, opening the notebook and showing me what he just finished drawing. My eyes widened when I realized it was me.

(This drawing is actually mine, I draw it for the story ❤)

"Is that me? " I asked happiness written all over my face. He nodded and I hugged him again.

"Ah it's amazing baby, I freaking love it. Thank you for drawing me. You're really great. (I know it's not that good just go with it lol)"

I pecked his lips and he seemed way too flustered to answer.

"God, you're kissing whenever we find you" I heard dad's voice.

We both chuckled and my two dads came to hug me. I hugged back feeling really happy. This nightmare might have been horrific, but it made me feel how blessed I am right now.

It seemed like all the luck I was saving this years is given to me now. Life, finally, is showing me its bright side.

I was so lucky to survive, so lucky to be surrounded by my parents, and so lucky to have him.

_____________
••••••••••••••••
-A week later-

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook's operation was today, I was so nervous and frustrated. I didn't wanted to think of all the ways it can go wrong. But my thoughts never listen to me.

I gave Kookie one last kiss before I left his room. Now, I was in the waiting room, and hell I hate this place.

If you want to torture someone, put them in a waiting room. With nothing to do, nothing to feel except extreme worry and fear. While time is moving as slowly and heavily as possible.

I was able to see that Namjoon and Jin were nervous too. They were holding hands as they stayed in a comfortable silence.

Hours passed, and finally, Dr.Hoseok went out of the surgery room with a big smile on his face.

"The surgery was successful. He will be awake after few hours. " He stated giving us a warm smile.

I let out a sigh of relief. I felt so happy and went to hug the doctor.

"Thank you, thank you very much. " I whispered. He hugged me back and patted my back.

"It's my job kid, I am happy your boyfriend is fine now. "

We both smiled to each other, before a beautiful young women walked towards us.

"I was waiting for you hobi, let's go back home and watch a movie or something. " She hugged him and turned to look at me.

"Hi! I am Angel, Hobi's wife." She smiled at me.

"No, you're not" Hoseok exclaimed from beside us.

She totally ignored him as she reached her hand to shake mine.

"I am Taehyung. I didn't know Dr. Hoseok was married" I shook her hand, smiling.

"I just said I am not" He said again and we both chuckled.

"Ah let's just go" She sighed and pulled him by the arm as they walked away.

Before they were too far, she turned around and mouthed 'He will be'. I laughed and sat back in my place.

____________
•••••••••••••••

Yeaaah finally a happy chapter 😁.

I can't believe I reached 1k views. Thank you guys so much ❤❤❤ 감사합니다

And yeah, Angel is you hobislegalwife . For the other people who wanted to marry him, I am deeply sorry 😂😂😂😂

For now, 안녕 😊😊