•Together•

Jungkook's POV:

I hardly had any sleep last night. I mean, how can I sleep, when I had him in my arms after a whole year. I just wanted to listen to his heartbeats that sounded just like a song, a perfect melody. But I ended up falling asleep in the end.

Now, I just woke up, I moved around a bit in the bed, before realizing, there was no one in my arms.

I shot my eyes open immediately, and sat on the bed, and I was right.

He wasn't here

He left...

He left me...

I felt tears forming in my eyes, my heart breaking again. I was so scared, so alone, so unprotected. I jumped out of bed, and started roaming around in panic.

"Taehyung!! " I called out, but there was no answer.

"Taehyung! " I screamed louder this time, my voice cracking, then I heard someone chuckle.

"What is it love? " Taehyung said, and put down two bowls of cereals on the small table, along with pancakes. And I let out a long sigh of relief when my eyes landed on him.

"Oh my god baby,you scared the hell out of me" I breathed out, walking towards him and pulling him for a hug. I closed my eyes and let his scent calm me down, holding him impossibly close to my chest.

"I thought you left me, damn" I said with relief, and he let out a giggle.

"Stop, you're squeezing the life out of me. You know I wouldn't leave... " he said playfully, and I loosened my arms around him a little.

"A promise is a promise, right? " he continued, showing his boxy smile afterwards, and I let a happy grin show on my face. God, I missed him so much.

"Let's eat breakfast now, shall we? " he asked then pecked my lips before letting me go to sit on the chair. But I held his wrist and stopped him.

"No, Taehyung. I need explanations first" I said, and he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"I need to know what is this? How am I seeing you now? Am I daydreaming? Hallucinating?" I asked, holding his two hands and looking at him with hopeful eyes, hoping he will say no.

"Ah, it's a long story" he murmured to himself. Before looking at me in the eye.

"You're not daydreaming, I am actually here, as a ghost. But you're the only person who can see me" he said, and I nodded slowly.

"But if you were able to appear all this time, why did you let me suffer that much? I was totally devastated. " I asked, hurt showing in my voice.

"I... I couldn't show up then. I am not the only ghost Kookie, there are many people like me, and we all should follow certain rules. When I died, that was it. The rules are obvious, I was given the chance to stay in this world, but in condition of never doing any actions that can affect the living people. " he explained, letting out a sigh afterwards.

"I had to stay still, I watched you cry over me, and I couldn't do anything about it, I just sat down and cried with you. And believe me, it hurts just as much. I wanted to show up, and hug you, god I wanted to so bad. But I- I... " he stopped to wipe a tear that escaped his eye.

"But I shouldn't, and I was scared you won't be able to accept me the way I am now, you wouldn't be able to love me. I knew I would be asking for so much, and I had no right to-" he said through tears, bringing his two hands to wipe his eyes.

"Shh baby don't say that, I love you, no matter what. Even when you died, my love didn't stop, not even for a moment. I don't care if you're a ghost, you're still Taehyung, my one and only, and I love you more than anything" I said softly, kissing his forehead and wiping his precious tears away.

"No, Jungkook, you can't give up all your life for me, and act like I exist. People will think you're crazy " he protested.

"But I want to, love, it's me and you in this, we can make it out together, trust me" I whispered in his ear lovingly. Then moved my lips to kiss his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, and finally, his lips.

He smiled through the kiss.

"I... Love... You... So... Much" I said, pecking his lips with every word, and he giggled.

We then ate breakfast, more like, I ate, and he watched me with a smile. Since ghosts didn't need to eat anyways.

____________
•••••••••••••••

"Do you want me to show you around the school, Taetae? It would be fun? " I asked when we were done eating, I mean when I was done eating, damn I still didn't get used to this yet.

"You know I was here all the time right? I probably know this school more than you, idiot" he said with a giggle, and I pouted.

"Oh, yeah I should act like I don't know. wait, I'll rephrase that" he said while holding up his hand, and acting like he was thinking deeply about something.

"Of course baby, show me around the school" he said cutely with a cute smile and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Aaah let's just go" I said and stood up, fixing my hair in front of the mirror,and wearing my clothes as fast as I can. Then turned to look at him, he was only wearing his pijamas.

"Are you planning to go out like this? " I asked while laughing.

"What? I'm a ghost, no one sees me, forgot? " he said playfully.

"Ah,true , I'm not used to this quite yet" I replied, feeling kinda silly.

"It's okie baby, now don't forget, no one sees me, so don't embarrass yourself in front of people, okie? "

"Okie... " I answered and pecked his lips, then I intertwined our hands together. And he rolled his eyes.

"People can see that, smartie" he mocked. In response, I brought our intertwined hands and put them in the pocket of my sweater.

"Now they can't, cutie"

____________
•••••••••••••••

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii again 😄😄😄

Fluffy chapter, at least kinda, I hope you liked it ❤❤

If you did, please leave a comment, my favorite part of the day is when I read your comments guys 😊😊

And look at this cutae, his smile is so precious, I can't even 😍😍😍

Stay healthy, annyon 💙💙