200

Simon: hey, are you free on Friday? like, around 8 pm on Friday
Clary: yes?
Simon: what about you?
Izzy: yes, i am
Simon: great! because i'm not. you two go on without me. enjoy your date
Clary: did he just-
---
Simon: You and me, we're like water and a melon!
Jace: I hope you know water and melons don't make watermelons. They just make really damp cantaloupes.
Simon: (mumbles) psh..whatever..y-you're a damp cantoloupe..
---
Simon: hey alec! The floor is magnus!
Alec: (backflips into a bellyflop position and hits the ground hard)
Alec: (is now writhing in pain)
Magnus: (is concerned)
Alec: (crying) "I love you babe"
---
Shadowhunters as things my teachers say (yes this is the bullshit i have to deal wit's every day @ school)

Simon: French people have a high metabolism? Then that explains why so many Americans do drugs!
Alec: My father made me study Latin poems when I was a kid. I was four!!!! I wanted to go out and do dru- play with the other kids!!!
Luke: I would rather cut off my hair than my beard.
Clary: I'm gay.
Izzy: Don't run across the street on a red light, because if you die, there's a lot of paperwork involved.
Jace: Do you play sports? No? You're boring. Next.
Magnus: I want to bleach my hair and dye it purple.
Maia: I have to go to leave early, so I'm going to let you guys leave early. Don't get caught by the school police or I get in trouble.
Sebastian: My name is Sebastian, but you can call me Sebastian the Great.
Raphael: It's the third day of school so you guys will have to summarize the bullshit book you had to study so I can prepare.
Meliorn: I would rather get randomly tied to a tree than to be dropped in the middle of a lake because trees sound pretty cool lol.
---
and this is it!!! thanks so much for all the support along the way for this fic ♥️♥️♥️. and so...

the end.