2- School

After breakfast Izuku waved goodbye to his mother and walked out the front door. He was immediately hit with a cool breeze, and he shivered in the cold.

'I should've grabbed a scarf,' he thought, stuffing his bare hands into his pockets.

With that he began his 15 minute walk to U.A. High school.

On his walk he occasionally looked at his phone to make sure he wouldn't get to school late. He crossed busy streets full of cars and people honking and yelling. An unsettling feeling overcame the boy. He felt like he was being watched and became paranoid. This caused him to take a wrong turn down the wrong street, and soon he found himself far from the normal city sidewalk.

''Shit,'' he whispered to himself.

He looked around at his surroundings to see if anything was familiar to him. Nothing. He didn't recognize the streets, the stores, or anything. The boy could still feel eyes staring at him.

''Shit shit shit,'' he whispered again trying to still find something familiar.

''Midorya?'' a low voice asked.

''Ah! Oh my god Todoroki-kun you scared me,'' Izuku sighed looking at his friend with wide eyes.

''What are you doing all the way over here?'' Todoroki asked his startle green haired friend.

''I uh, got lost on my way to school,'' he replied embarrassingly.

''Oh well we can walk together now I guess,'' the half-hot half-cold male proposed.

''Ok!'' Deku agreed, happy that he wouldn't have to walk alone.

As they made their way towards the school a stranger in all black appeared out of now where, bumping into the both of them.

''Oi, watch where you're going,'' Todoroki stated.

The stranger only glared at the pair, then continued to walk on.

''Jeez so rude,'' Midorya stated, unfazed by the action.

''Come on we're gonna be late,'' Todoroki pointed out.

''Right,''

The pair walked up the steps of the school, greeting their peers as they walked into their homroom class. Just barely getting in by the bell, homeroom began. Aizawa-sensei lazily taught their next class, boring his students to death. Time ticked by so slowly, until finally the bell sounded signaling lunch time. The students all shot up from their desks, eager to eat. Izuku waited outside his class for Uraraka and Iida. The trio normally ate lunch together everyday in the café.

''Hey Deku-kun!'' The green haired boy heard a sweet voice say.

He turned to see Uraraka smiling brightly at him. He suddenly remembered the nightmare he had had the night before.

''Uraraka I had another nightmare last night,'' he said shyly.

''Another one? What's that the fifth one this week?''

''Fourth''

''Whatever I'm really worried about these nightmares, Deku-kun,''

''I am too,'' a voice said from behind the pair.

''There you are Iida-kun, come on let's talk about this at lunch,'' Uraraka said hungrily.

The trio began walking toward the café, each thinking of Izuku's sudden nightmares, and food of course. But they were mostly worried about their friend. Once they had all gotten their lunches they found an open table they sat down and began to talk about their previous conversation.

"What happened in this dream, Deku-kun?" the female asked.

"Well, I was uh-. Well you see I-"

"Just spit it out!"

"I was torturing you, Uraraka!" The green-haired boy said a bit too loudly causing some students to stare.

Uraraka and Iida were shocked by the sudden outburst. They peered at their friend who was on the verge of tears.

"I-I didn't want to upset you," Izuku mumbled.

"Oh Deku-kun I'm not upset it was about me I'm just very worried."

"Me as well. What do you think this could mean?" Iida asked, "I mean, you've been the villain in all of these nightmares. It's gotta connect to something."

Midorya wiped away a tear, "I don't know."

"Deku-kun, I'm going to ask you a serious question that I need you to answer honestly," Uraraka told him. Izuku slowly nodded.

"Have you ever thought about being a villain?"

---------------------
New chapter is out! (Finally hehe)
Sorry this took so long to get out I just started schools and it's so fucking stressful ughhhhhh. Anyway just a heads up if you see a "Deli-kin" autocorrect hates me so that's just Deku-kun  loll. Anyway I'll start writing a new chapter and I hope to get it out earlier than this one. Ok byeeee hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger!!