5- The Kidnapping

Ringgg!

Finally the last bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Deku sighed in relief that his stressful day could finally end. Then he remembered his day wasn't nearly done, forgetting that Kacchan had asked him to meet after school. He shivered at the thought of meeting Kacchan. What did he need to talk about in private? He suddenly remembered the events that had occurred earlier in the day.

"No no no, he isn't... that can't be true," Izuku thought to himself, "Is Kacchan going to confess?!"

He almost fell down the stairs at this thought, luckily Uraraka was there to stop him from falling with her quirk. Midorya's face was inches from the ground before she finally released him, causing him to actually hit the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you ok?! I should've helped you up before for I released," the small girl apologized.

"O-oh no! It's ok I'm fine," Deku assured.

"Are you sure? It looked like you hit your head really hard. Do you want me to take you to Recovery Girl?"

"No no it's ok I don't need to go back there for the millionth time. Thank you for caring though, Uraraka."

"Anytime. You want to walk home together?"

"Sure!"

"Just meet me at the gate after school, got it, dumbass." Bakugo's words rang in Midorya's ears.

"Um, actually Uraraka I'm uh, meeting someone right now, but I'll catch up with you later?"

The girls expression saddened, "Oh um, ya that's fine, see you tomorrow," Uraraka said as she walked away.

Izuku sighed. He hated making his best friend sad, but a promise is a promise. Even when it comes to Bakugo. The green-haired boy started making his way out of the building.

———

The Villain Elites stood on top of the tall skyscraper where there base was located. Kurogiri stood there as well, ready to warp them to U.A. High School.

"Take these and put them in your ears,"  Kurogiri instructed them, "You will be able to communicate telepathically through them."

The purple man placed a small gadget in each of their hands. The trio did as instructed, placing the items inside their ears.

"I also have one as well so that once you have apprehended the boy you can contact me to warp you back here."

The villains nodded.

"Are you guys ready?" Sotaru asked.

"Lets go," Kumiko replied evilly.

Together the three of them entered Kurogiri's purple body, disappearing from the roof.

———

The trio all warped to different areas of the school. Kumiko warped right in front of a U.A. student. Luckily the red and white haired boy looked a way for a second and had bumped into her.

"Sorry," he politely said before continuing down the hall.

Kumiko only smiled deviously as the first part of their plan was a success. She hurried into a corner where her body shifted into that of the young student she came into contact with. She then began to walk towards the main entrance of the school.

Sotaru had ended up just outside of the bushes on the front lawn of the large high school.

"Perfect," he thought in his head.