6- Deku, No!!

Kacchan stood at the front gate of U.A. High school. Every couple of minutes he looked down at his watch.

"It's been twenty minutes since the bell rang, where the hell is he?" He thought to himself.

The blonde boy decided to lean against the gate, shutting his eyes hoping to pass the time. He was about to dose off before he heard it. A scream. It was loud but soon became muffled. The scream seemed like it had come from a male.

"Deku?" Kacchan thought.

He slowly walked towards the front of the school where he had heard the scream. Bakugo looked around until a flash of green caught his eye. Standing in front of him were two mysterious people and... Todoroki?! The fire and ice boy had the small cinnamon roll in a headlock while another man held a syringe to his neck. Fear and anger swelled inside of him. He began sprinting towards them before slamming into nothing. Bakugo got up and tried to run again, but he was stopped by an invisible wall. He banged on it, hoping something would happen.

"DEKU!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, continuing to bang on the nothing.

Suddenly a mist of purple appeared out of thin air, and the mysterious men dragged Deku into it. The barrier blocking Bakugo broke, and he fell to the ground. Todoroki stayed behind, until he looked back at Kacchan and smirked like a mad man. His face began to disintegrate and was replaced by a small woman with blue hair. She waved at him before she too stepped into the darkness.

"NO! YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo screeched. He got up and sprinted towards them, hoping to reach him before it was to late.

The purple mist began to swirl and disintegrate. Kacchan reached his arm in hopes of catching something, but his hand was empty.

"DEKU!!!" He screamed.

His voice became hoarse and he fell to his knees. A hot stream began to fall down his face. He touched his cheek.

"T-tears?" He cried, "W-why am I crying? D-do I really l-love him that much?"

He continued to yell until his voice was completely gone. Tears continued streaming down his face.

————

Uraraka had met up with Iida-kun after her encounter with Deku-kun. She explained that Deku was meeting with someone and wouldn't be walking home with them like usual. Iida nodded and they strolled down the halls towards the exit. A comfortable silence fell between them, but was suddenly broken by a loud scream. The pair looked at each other before running towards the exit of the school. They were shocked to see Bakugo on his knees crying his heart out. Instantly they ran to his side.

"Bakugo-kun? What happened? Why are you crying?" Uraraka asked.

"H-he's g-gone," Kacchan stuttered.

"Who? Who's gone?" Iida questioned worriedly.

Kacchan slowly turned his head towards the pair.

"Deku."

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoo!! So first of all sorry this chapters a bit short, but I wanted to get it to you guys ASAP!! Where I live there was a crazy windstorm and my town got hit the hard with power outages but luckily I only lost it for four hours. Our school lost it though so we didn't have school for two days. Whoop whoop. And 1k reads?? What the hell?! Thank you guys so much for ur support! Anyway I hope ur enjoying so far and I promise this story bout to get hella juicy. Alright peace out ✌️