3- The Villain Elites

"Have you ever thought about becoming a villain?"

The words ringed in the sobbing boys ears. Had he ever thought of that? Never! He grew up wanting to be like All Might, a hero! How could he ever want to become a villain? He wanted to save lives, not take them.

"Deku-kun? Deku-kun?!"

Midorya snapped out of his daze immediately after his friend had yelled his name.

"Sorry, maybe that was two sudden. You started mumbling again and looked terrified," the Uraraka said, clearly concerned.

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you, but I never thought of that, and... wait a minute," Izuku pondered.

Iida was worried about what his friend had to say. Was there something he wasn't telling them?

"In my nightmares," the green-haired boy started, "there has always been a man in the back, like he was watching what I was doing. I don't know who he was because it was very dark in my nightmares, but maybe that helps connect these more."

Uraraka and Iida looked at their friend in shock. He neglected to tell them about a very important part that connected all of his nightmares.

Izuku could tell they were someone sad that he hadn't told them about this so he added, "I, um... didn't think much of him because he wasn't very prominent, so I didn't bother to tell you guys. I'm sorry, he was just there, didn't do anything, he was only in the background."

"It's ok," Iida said, a tone of sadness still in his voice, "Well he has to be significant if he's been in every sin-"

Ring!

"Shit lunch is over already?!" Iida said angrily, "Well I guess we'll have to talk about this again after school then."

"Ok," Deku said sadly, not wanting to leave his friends after their conversation, "Meet outside the building, right?"

"Yup!" Uraraka and Iida said in unison.

And with that they went to their separate classes, their conversation still in the back of their minds.

~earlier that day~

"Do you know why I've summoned you all here today?" a mysterious voice asked.

The gathered individuals shook their heads.

"Well, I have a plan that no one except the three of you can accomplish," the deep voice said seriously.

"What is it," a female voice asked.

"As you know, I gave all of you your quirks, am I mistaken?" the large man hinted. The trio of two males and one female nodded in agreement.

"I gave those certain quirks to you for this exact time. I have finally gotten intel on who All Mights predecessor is, a young green haired boy named Izuku Midorya."

"Isn't that the boy from the U.A. Sports Festival?" a tall male asked.

"Indeed, and he is gaining control of his quirk too quickly, that is why I am planning on using your quirks to kidnap him and bring him to me. You are now my Elite Force of Villains. Your job is too find this boy, use any means necessary to kidnap him alive, inject that serum into him and bring him to me. Do I make myself clear, Kimiko, Hayato, Sotaru?"

"Yes sir!" the villains said in unison.

~~
Kimiko Suko- Quirk: Shapeshifting. She can shapeshift into anything or anyone as long as she has made contact with it.
~~
Hayato Tsuda- Quirk: Memory Manipulation. He can manipulate the memories of anyone who is in comatose. An after affect of his quirk is losing some of his own memories .
~~
Sotaru Nakahara- Quirk: Illusion. He can create small illusions such as objects, but when he eats a lot he can create large illusions such as new environments.
~~
The three had exited the dark room, they're mission clear in their heads.

"All Might, what happens when One for All and All for One unite?" the holder of the quirk All for One whispered to himself, a sly smirk on his face.

----------------

I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG!!! I've had it in the works but school and volleyball and other stuff has kept me from publishing it. How are you guys liking it so far? This book will probably be very long seeing the pace I'm going now but I think it'll be good! And 80 reads?!! I am SHOOKETH. I never thought anyone would read this trash tbh. Anyway thanks for reading and I'll try to get the next chapter out quicker than this one. Okay BYEEEE!!!!