Chapter 2

You met green fan fiction eyes with your dull (y/e/c) you felt a little flustered. The man had blonde spiked up hair, he was wearing this gold colored necklace and was sitting next to a much taller man.

You quickly turned to your brother and whispered,

"Yo, this ones mine."

Danny looked at you with a little smirk playing on his lips.

"Really (y/n) I thought my sister didn't like one night stands."

You then looked at him glaring playfully.

Just then your brother stood up making his way to green eyes he then grabs him by the arm.

I'm through!

You thought feeling as if the world was crashing down on you. Then you look up to him smirking adding a sly wink.

Just then thunder blew up the sky big you looked down feeling embarrassed.

Ugh! He probably thinks I look like a pig! I mean look at these rolls and I'm wearing a tank top to. Great freaking job you did there (y/n)! You deserve an award for the most stupid idea ever!Note the sarcasm.

You turned your attention at your brother and his new friend apparently. You faked a smile but inside you were screaming your head off.

You then looked at him glaring playfully.

"Such an honer meeting you.My names (y/n) (y/l/n) and my sister Mindy."

You said sarcastically and rolled your eyes a bit. You were playing this stupid ,stupid thing called hard to get. Wait never mind you were hard to get ,trust me I know.

He looked at you shocked at first but it that soon faded away. Shock being replaced by a humorous look.

"(Y/l/n)?"

Danny looked at you with pride.

"My sisters."

"Do you play?"

Dean asked gesturing to the pool table. You were a hustler when you went out drinking with your family. I mean you were an adorable girl so not many people knew this side to you .

"Oh I don't really know how to."

You said faking an embarrassed and flustered voice. Step one is that you have to have fun and when your done you gotta be the first to run. Step number two just let him win first time then second you bring your a game. Step number three, the final step, is get your money.

"I could teach you."

He said , boy this sucker really wanna loose his money tonight? Shouldn't be to hard either.

"Sure, let's play a round."

You accepted his offer and soon he taught you how to play. Not knowing you knew how to play he let you go first.

The first round you lost on purpose.

"Hey what about we bet money on this?"

You asked.

Please say yes I need some cash.

"Sure how bout two-fifty?"

You nodded winning this round of the game. He grumbled pulling out a stack of twenties.

"Pleasure doing business with you Winchester."

A victorious little smile playing on your pink lip gloss.

"You hustled me didn't you? "

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean you forget yourself."

You referenced batting your eyelashes playing all dumb and innocent.

"Another round double or nothing!"

Dean insisted .

You just shaked your head as of saying no. You got your fill on money which you are using for yourself. You were an artist and an author
but you were also somebody who knew protection against demons and ghost.

"Okay one just for fun loser has to do whatever the winner wants, deal?"

You reluctantly said yes grabbing a stick getting ready to play. You lost this game cringing because you almost never loose a game.

"So what do you want Ked doll?"

He looked at you smirking.

"I want your phone number oh Miss Jackson."

He handed you his phone, as you put your number in you smiled a little. This has been a great night for you. I mean does this dude like wanna be friends or something so much more?

Friends. Look at you now look at him.

Why must insecurities exsist? You gave him back his phone.

"Text me sometime Dean."

And with that you left the pool table making your way to your brother and sister who were having a pleasant conversation.

"So how'd Mr.FineAss go?"

You smiled.

"Went fine Danny come on Mindy lets get outta here."

You three made your way over to the door with you making eye contact with green eyes.