Chapter 5

You put a dress in a bag and went to Sephora Rury buying you some because of the beer thing.

As you got home you couldn't help but grinned thinking that tomorrow was gonna be fun.

...............................................................

It was Saturday you were freaking out! Rury was outside your room trying to calm you down.

"But Rury what if he regrets asking me out? Or if Dean what if he stands me up o-"

"(Y/N)! Just chill he seems like he's really into you now, hurry up and change he is going to be here in like an hour you know."

You shaved your legs crying over the fact that you accidentally cut yourself with the razor.

How does my big sister do this without trying to kill someone? I mean I would totally kill anyone just about now.

With that you put on the dress with some black heels and perfume. You did your (y/h/c) whining over the fact that it hurt when you brushed it. You then did your makeup you still wanted to look natural so you added brown eyeshadow to make your (y/e/c) eyes pop.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

Woah, is that really me?

You saw your hair was in a bun with your bangs framing your face with a couple of baby hairs.

Thank you , You Tube for being in my life and making tutorials!

You got out of the room walking down the stairs looking nervous.

"Wait! Don't come down yet let me close my eyes!"

You smiled at your friends actions.

"Okay come down now!"

You took a deep breath and walked into the living room.

"Hey Rury how do I look?"

He took his hand out from his eyes. Rury's eyes widen with him not saying anything.

"(Y/N) you look like a different person when your all dressed up you know. I mean you don't look ugly anymore."

You smiled but glared at your friend.

"I can't believe Dean Winchester asked you on a date."

You smiled a ghost of a smiled.

"Neither can I."

His expression changed from being completely happy to complete seriousness.

"Just be careful he's known to hook up with someone and leave them the next day. He also started the end of the world once. I don't have any clue why I'm letting you go out with this guy."

"Thanks for the concern Rury but I think I'll be fine."

"Yeah I know you will but I don't want to see you hurt."

"Yeah but I think I really do have a crush on him. It's like every time I see him I feel in cloud nine. "

"Yeah having feelings for once will do that to a person."

"Oh are you still mad about how your girlfriend basically likes me more than you?"

"Of course I am I could not get some last night cause she was texting your dumb ass."

You laughed at the fact you were some sort of cock block.

DING DONG

Both of you turned your heads towards the door.

"Go hide!"

He ran up stairs.

You opened the door to find Dean wearing a tuxedo with a rose for you.

"Oh looks like someone went all fancy huh?"

"You should be the last one talking I mean you look absolutely just wow. I mean beautiful doesn't even begin to describe you."

You felt your face heat up at the comment.

"Well then good sir let's get on with this date!"

He opened the door for you to the Impala.

"Ah such a gentleman."

You say playfully.

"Well I have to for such a hot girl."

You snorted at his words.

When you got to the restaurant the lady showed you to your table. You asked for a glass of water which you got. Yeah you got it spilled on you by Dean which now that you realize is a nervous mess.

"Dean what has gotten into you?"

You asked worried about your huge crush on a friend.

"Sorry it's just this is my first time somewhere this fancy and stuck up."

He said feeling embarrassed at his words .

"It's fine let's get outta here and go to some diner for a burger instead. If it helps you feel better I've never been at a restaurant this fancy either."

You said reassuringly.

"Totally."

You both got into the car heading for Betty's Best Dinner.

You sat down at a booth.

"You know what I do not like dresses at all."

"Yeah and I hate this monkey suit."

Both of you laughed and ate a burger with drinking beer. You've been on dates before but you didn't feel insecure this time not like other times.

"So family?"

"Well it's been Sammy and me as long as I can remember we protect each other."

"Yeah I'll do anything for my siblings there the ones who always took care of me."

He drove you home.

"Thanks for tonight Dean call me sometime huh?"

"You know I will (y/n)."

"Good night "

"Good night."

You said and kissed his cheek going into your house and looking the door.