Chapter THANKSGIVING

You looked over to the clock for the fifth time this day. You were currently in a meeting with your editor and publisher and they were nothing but an annoying ass butt.

They kept on making rude remarks about your poem book, and kept on asking what happened during the memories poem.

The memories poem is the one you wrote while you and Dean were broken up because he cheated on you.

You explained many times what happened but he never really seemed to listen. You looked over at him, he was still on a rant.

"So I will publish the book, but it'll come out in a year."

You looked at him, finally cracking a smile.

Finally I'm getting out of this crappy office.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity sir. "

You said as you shook his hand.

"Also here's a good therapist if you ever need some help."

He handed you a card. You took it hesitantly thanking  him for it.

You grabbed your purse and started walking towards the exit. You quickly walked back home but saw an advertisement for Black Friday.

Maybe Sam and Dean might appreciate a good thanksgiving meal that's home made. They probably might like it. I should invite them, it's my turn to do Thanksgiving after all.

You quickly smiled at the idea and nodded in approval at it. You quickly bought the ingredients to start cooking next week.

Your brother and your sister already knew you were hosting this time so they knew where
to come. 

You looked both ways before crossing the street and then walked back home.

I should invite Joshua and Rury! But me and Dean might get into another argument because of him. You know what? If he won't respect my family, then he won't be entered into it.

You opened up the front door and unloaded so you can clean. You put on music for that perfect cleaning song. It was called Price Tag by the one and only Jessie J.

You started by picking up your dirty clothes and throwing away things. You started swinging your lips and started singing along to the lyrics.

"Everybody look to the left. Everybody look to the right. Can you feel that? Ye-"

You felt someone hug you from behind. You turned around and kissed him on his cheek. The blonde man looked at you his lips turned up in a small smile.

"So, tell me why your dancing and acting like every cliche ever?"

He smirked. You rolled your eyes playfully at your boyfriend.

"It's called listening to good music, not like your oldies soundtrack. Oh yeah before I forget, do you and your brother want to come over for thanksgiving?"

You asked hope lingering in your voice.

"Yeah, if we can."

Dean kissed you on your lips. You felt a smirk forming on his.

Time skip: 1 week later

Everything was decorated with autumn flowers and pumpkins on every step of your stair case. Fall leaves were scattered around your table and on top was the food. Except for the turkey that was still in the oven.

You heard the door bell ring and inside came in Rury and Josh.

You went over to give them a huge hug.

"Oh happy thanksgiving you two. "

You smiled and showed them to the living room to find Mindy and your nephew watching the football game.

"NO!DONT DISAPPOINT ME YOU LITTLE POP TARTS!"

You rolled your eyes at their behavior. You brought Rury into the kitchen to help you unload the stuffing.

"I can't believe we've known each other like 10 years already. "

"Yeah it's hard to believe. You've grown into such a man, I swear. You used to be so much shorter than me!"

Someone clearing your voice interrupted both of your laughter. You looked up to see your jealous boyfriend and his awkward brother.

You went to hug both of them.

"Everyone's here! Come on, let's get everyone so we can eat."

Everyone joined around the table and held hands.

"I'll start."

Sam said.

"I give thanks that we live to see another holiday. You Rury?"

"I give thanks I have a family in (y/n). You Dean?"

"I give thanks that we're still alive, and that (y/n) is actually my girlfriend. You Danny? "

He said as he glared at Rury.

"I'm grateful for this meal and every single person in my life. Mitsy?"

"Same, your turn Josh!"

"I'm thankful that I'm not a little bitch!"

You looked at Josh scowling at him.

"Sorry, mics yours (y/n)."

"I'm thankful that I have everything I'll ever need to survive. Amen."

You let go of their hand and started cutting the turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving my dudes. I hope you like this, but it doesn't effect the story. Have a happy Thanksgiving you guys, and be grateful. I'm thankful that I have all of you to support me.