«28»

YO. IM EXCITED. IM GETTING THE TOP OF MY EAR PIERCED SOON. YUS. IM SO EXCITE

Also, I changed the cover. Whoops.

...

Ignore it. That's all he had to do.

He was tired. Exhausted. Sweaty and hot even. Especially with another naked body huddled up to his chest with an arm over him. He could tell the other boy was just as tired. He'd passed out long ago. His mint coloured hair damp and some still pressed against his face. The raven haired boy's own messily strewn thanks to how much it was messed with; the greenette kept running his hands through it, pulling it, and his own moving disheveled it.

But he somehow ended up waking even though that was nearly four hours ago.

Then, another whine.

Just ignore it. That's it. It'll stop.

Whining.

Keep pretending to be asleep. Hold Jack, look asleep. That's all.

More whining.

Mark groaned, moving an arm to his eyes. "It's three AM Chica... What the hell do you want?"

Chica whimpered another time, wiggling from between his legs to lay on the one he had somehow tangled with Jack's.

"What is it, girl? You've got food and water. Shush. I need my sleep for school, please."

Chica whined. Again.

This time Jack sighed, raising himself on Mark's chest with a yawn. "What's wrong with Chica-Bicka? She okay?"

Mark shrugged. "She's just seeking attention. Because we're together and she hadn't been messed with for a while. Leave her be. She'll be fine. Go back to sleep..."

"Oh..." Jack glanced at the puppy eyes retriever, frowning. She was one needy dog. Or she just really loved Mark and hated Jack soaking all of his attention.

She stilled for five minutes. Mark and Jack had nearly dozed off. Ready to just pass back out.

Until she whimpered another time.

"Chica! Please just be quiet this once."

Jack scoffed, pushing off of Mark to roll away. "Control your dog, Mark. I'm trying to sleep."

"And you think I'm not?" Chica wormed her way up beside Mark, laying her head on his chest with a look that plainly said, "I need attention, now."

"Fine. Jack'll sleep over there tonight. But I'll love the shit outta him all day tomorrow as a consequence."

"Like hell you are."

"Try me, bitch."