«75»

Jack kept his head hung low. This wasn't part of the plan. And he didn't like it. The touch and voice was too familiar. And he didn't like it. He felt dirty, felt cheap. He felt like a cheat.

"If you do not get the hell off of me..."

Lee just laughed, keeping his hands on Jack's shoulders to hold him against the wall. "It's not too appropriate to walk away, Sean... All you had to say was no. Not sling coffee at me."

Jack frowned. He wished he wouldn't have missed. "I still said no. Twice, Lee. You're still doing it..." Lee seemed to get something out of how small Jack was trying to make himself, and how small his voice was. His hand traced from his chest downward, harshly grabbing him between the legs. He darkly chuckled when Jack jumped from disgust.

"No never meant anything to me then. Why would it now?"

Jack squeezed his eyes shut. This was wrong. If anyone should be touching his ass right now it should be Mark. The one time he wanted Mark so desperately he was busy...

The other proceeded to use both hands to grab his bottom, jerking him forward and into him. Jack was stiff, not wanting anything to do with the situation. But he didn't want to retaliate either. He'd get his puny ass kicked.

Jack did, however, quickly move his hands up to Lee's chest when he moved in to his neck. Jack let out something like a broken hiccup, "Stop, Lee! Get off of me! Please, just leave. I'll never love you again. Just fuck off..!"

In reciprocation, Lee just pressed himself into him harder, literally biting the side of his neck. Jack just pushed harder, gritting his teeth after a quiet squeal. Now it was wrong. Because it was obvious Lee wanted this. He definitely had an erection. And it made Jack even sicker. This was wrong. Disgusting.

He started punching at his chest, but his shaky hands failed to do anything. Shit, where was Mark. Fuck, he needed Mark. Dammit, he can't take care of himself, Mark needed to be here. Hell, Jack needed a fucking miracle. All he could do was cry, which was basically a broken sob of "Fuck, Lee" in hopes Lee would feel bad and just go away.

"Just what exactly do you think you're fucking doing with my Jack, you bitch?"

Jack opened his glassy eyes when the awful burdening weight was slung off. He looked just in time to see Lee get tossed aside, a very tired but absolutely stoked Mark in front of him. Mark somewhat looked terrified. As if something about what was happening was wrong, or he knew something. He was kind of shaken too.

Jack wouldn't deny he had silent tears leaving his eyes and falling down his cheeks. Mark glanced at him bitterly before it quickly softened, having see his lover look absolutely vulnerable and possibly scarred. Scared too.

"Mark? Thought you was working until eight?"

Mark looked back at Lee with an almost animalistic growl. "I got out early. But what the fuck is this?"

Lee shook his head quickly, "H-he consented, he told me to! He kissed me and then told me to t-touch him! Get that liar, not me!"

Something in Mark's eyes glimmered, his form slightly wavering. He looked back to Jack with a shocked and broken expression. But he knew Jack wouldn't be absolutely quivering and crying and hitting and saying stop if he wanted it.

Mark angrily frowned, picked Lee up by the shirt collar. "How many times does it take to get you to understand that I don't appreciate other people touching what's mine? I swear to—" Mark made a very upsetting noise, drawing back his shaken fist. Lee slung up his hands, but still failed to miss a direct hit to the face; clear he'd have a busted lip and broken nose.

Mark then threw him down. "I swear to God, I'm absolutely pissed. What gives you the right to touch him like that?" Mark slung his hands out. "I don't care. But I advise you never come around me again. Because if I so much as see you, I will not fail to make sure you're as dead as they come. Got me?"

Lee never answered, just groaned and held his face. Mark grabbed Jack by the hand, giving Lee one last dirty look before dragging him away, leaving the ego-destroyed boy behind.

"You and I, we have a lot to fucking discuss, mister."

Jack just swallowed. Now it was his turn to have his feelings destroyed.