The Journey Ahead

After packing what little things I had, it was finally time to go. In Far Eden I would hopefully be safe, and I would possibly find the purpose of the orb. Before leaving the village, I would need to buy something to protect me. All week I had been eyeing a specific item, a plasma rifle. It was the perfect weapon to bring on a long journey. As I started to walk towards the market Angelica came out of an alley ahead of me, with 2 men by her side. She said something to them and then pointed in my direction.

        I thought to myself "it's all over, she's gonna have her men kill me slowly ,and I'm not gonna be able to do anything about it." They then raced past me and to my house they went. They busted my door down and started to throw things. I didn't have much time left to get away. I ran to the market, trying not to get spotted by Angelica. Once I got there, the guy that owned the plasma gun was gone. He was missing, but the gun still remained. I walked by the store and secretly took the gun. No one saw which gave me a perfect time to get out of the village without anyone chasing me. I ran out of the gates then screamed "FREEDOM!"

       Now you're probably wondering, how did I get out of the village with anyone caring? In our village, no one cares if you leave because of the horrible things that live beyond the gates. If you leave, then that's one less person for them to feed. Once I was in the woods, I knew that I was officially on my own. I looked back to see only trees and nothing else. Then the daily aircraft flew overhead. I was going in the right direction.