CHAPTER 14

It had been a week and two days and the walls did not seem to be any brighter. They just glowered dark and gloomy, but this time they were not alone in their gloomyness, Gem's mood was as gloomy or even worse.

Exactly a week and two days since she lost her virginity, opening up unabashedly like a flower in the morning for that loathsome man, and these few days had gone by with enough self loathing to fill an army.

She had sat down playing the scene over and over in her mind. If only this, if only that. She had nearly run mad with the if only's that had plagued her consciousness. Ridding her off sleep and the ability to think and function like she used to.

Gemariah had no idea why she was upset, maybe it was because she had enjoyed every single second of it, or maybe it was because he was too damn proud and had taken her on the dungeon floor like the barbarian he was and yet she had loved the roughness, or maybe it was because the moron had not come down to visit her yet.

Either way she was lost.

She sat down on the floor, chained to the walls in self aggravation, replaying her loud moans over and over again in her fragile mind.

Angry that she had thrown away all self preservation in uncouth abandon. Gem was mortified she had screamed. Literarily screamed in ecstasy while he had devoured her.

She shuddered at the memory of his scruff scratching at her face when he had kissed her desperately. Her cheeks still had a slight sting from the slap to her face after she had bit his tongue.

What came over her to act like a savage she still didn't comprehend, maybe it was in the air.

She could still feel his quick sharp thrust living in her bone marrow and shuddered every time her back hit the wall. Reminding her that this ground was a sacred ground. Who would have thought. The seeds of her virginity, spilled on the dungeon grounds like a commoner, like a prisoner. And yet she could not bring her heart to hate him or even worse forget it.

She cursed loudly muttering profanities at the ceiling before struggling with the chains in frustrations: 'just break already!' was the thought that kept on running through her naive little mind. It could have been innocent. But that was long gone.

Gem began to laugh, like a lunatic, her voice hoarse from shouting for the past few days echoing each time it bounced against the walls as she remembered a particular conversation with riblah.

" How would you like to lose you virginity princess?" Riblah asked as she washed gem's back with a soft sponge. Scrubbing it softly.

Gem thought for a minute, using her fingers to swirl around the water in her bathtub. She had just finished a training session with her father and was having her afternoon bath.

"I would love to lose it the only way a royal maiden should lose her virginity," she said cockily and riblah raised an eyebrow at her.