Chapter Six - Yes

It didn't take long for Aaron to catch up to Bailee. He grabbed her hand and spun her around so she was facing him. His heart sank when he saw the tears that had wetted her cheeks and the fear that was in her eyes.

He felt bad that he had made her cry. He was so drawn to Bailee, he couldn't figure out why. He wanted to know every thing about her but he also knew that she was holding back. He didn't know what had hurt her but he knew that he would never hurt her.

Aaron wrapped Bailee in a hug as she cried. He stroked her hair, unsure of what to say.

"I'm really sorry," She murmured as she pulled away. This really wasn't what Bailee had pictured her first date with Aaron to end up like, "I'm sorry that I wasted your time. I can tell you had put a lot of thought into tonight and I'm really sorry."

Aaron leaned forward and kissed the top of her head, "It's okay. Spending time with you is never a waste of time. I just want you to know that we can take this as slow as you want. I'm not going to go anywhere, okay?"

She nodded, her eyes clouded in whatever thoughts consumed her. Aaron hated that he couldn't tell what was going on in her head. He kissed the top of her head one more time and they walked back to the parking lot, hand in hand.

**

Bailee locked the training room. It had been a long game and she was exhausted. She hadn't slept at all the night before. Instead, she spent the whole night replaying her date in her head. She was shocked when Aaron had grabbed her hand and told her that it was okay.

Nobody had ever done that.

She grabbed her car keys and walked out to the staff parking lot. She noticed that there was a Range Rover parked next to her car. She couldn't help but tense as she neared her car.

She relaxed when she saw Aaron leaning up against the driver's side of the Range Rover.

She smiled as she approached him and he smiled back.

She reached up for a kiss but Aaron backed up, "People could be watching," He murmured.

He motioned for her to get in the backseat of her car.

Once they were in the Range Rover, Bailee didn't even wait for Aaron to say anything before she straddled him and pressed her lips to his. He ran his large, rough hands over her body, exciting her.

"Not here," He murmured, causing Bailee to break away from the kiss. "I don't want to have sex here."

Bailee shrugged, "If it's on my account, I don't mind." She winced at how that made her sound.

Aaron shrugged, "I've noticed something about you. You get nervous when we talk but you're completely fine with sex. Why?"

Bailee's heart started pounding. Nobody had ever noticed that about her.

"I like sex because after sex I can leave and not be hurt." She finally admitted, not wanting to look at Aaron.

"I'm not going to hurt you," He whispered in her ear. "Can you trust me?"

Bailee blinked for a moment before nodding. She could because he had already proved to her that he cared about her more than any other man before him had.

"Good. Why don't you come over to my house after the game? We can make dinner together and watch a movie? No pressure." There was a smile on his face.

"I'd love to." Bailee beamed.

Aaron nodded. "Then that's what we'll do."

They sat there, smiling at each other for a bit. Not willing to run the risk of being awkward, Bailee went to make her way out of the car.

He had other plans. Aaron grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice was a little gruff.

She blinked. "Um, home?"

"You're going to tease me like that? No, no, no. I never said making out was off limits, baby girl." His hands squeezed her hips roughly for good measure.

Bailee couldn't help the way he made her feel.

"I mean, the windows are blacked out. No one could see us if they wanted to. What do you say?" He asked.

She paused, choosing her next words very, very wisely.

"Yes, daddy."