Chapter Seven - Movie Night

Bailee looked herself over in the mirror. She was in her tightest, shortest black dress with her tallest heels. Her makeup was done to perfection and she felt great. 

She strutted over to Aaron's apartment, making sure to check the directions a couple of times, hoping she didn't get lost.

The brown-eyed girl knocked on the door and waited. When the door opened, she got a surprise.

There was Aaron, looking cute as ever -- but very casual.

"Hey -- woah." He gave her a dazed, dreamy look. "You look great."

Bailee would have blushed if she wasn't so confused. "Thanks. You do... too?"

He looked at her, welcoming her into his apartment and explained, with a sheepish grin. "Yeah, well... I thought we were going to watch a movie. I've got dinner on the stove, you know."

Oh.

Bailee felt absolutely foolish and automatically began tugging down the hem of her dress. Aaron had been serious when he said he wanted to treat her right and give her a good time! 

He didn't want to -- oh no.

A blush rose on her cheeks and Bailee wanted to die. 

"Aaron, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking." She apologized.

He winked at her. "I know what you were thinking."

Aaron trailed off, closing the gap between the two of them and wrapping his big, strong arms around her to hold her tightly to him. He then leaned down to press a kiss to her lips. It was a kiss that sooner rather than later was deepened.

They stood in the middle of his apartment making out until he started smelling something that seemed to be burning.

He didn't think much of it until he realized that oh yeah, he had dinner on the stove.

Aaron raced over to the kitchen, chanting cuss words as he did so, trying to correct the mistake he'd just made.

However, it was the type of problem that couldn't be fixed. Dejectedly, Aaron switched off the stove and turned around, smiling at Bailee.

"How about take out?"

She beamed. "I'd love that."

**

Once they got cozy on the couch and Aaron was getting ready to serve the Chinese takeout they'd ordered from the place down the street, he caught her eye. He looked at her outfit and watched her struggle to stay comfortable.

"Hey, do you want to wear something comfortable?" His voice was concerned. 

Bailee frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well -- it's not that you don't look amazing because you do! I just, well, you don't look all that comfortable, babe."

Babe. That made her heart flutter and it was an odd sort of feeling. Something she hadn't felt in a long, long while.

Bailee nodded, a small smile struggling to truly shine on her face. "I'd like that."

So there they sat, him in his dark blue pajama pants and a tank top with some random town in California's name printed on it. She was beside him, literally swimming in his gigantic Yankees shirt. God, she knew he was big -- but not this big.

He clicked on the TV and they started watching some old Tom Cruise movie, Jerry Maguire. It wasn't horrible, and it was funny in some parts. Aaron loved hearing Bailee's laugh ring out like a bell. 

On Bailee's end, it was nice spending time with someone and not having the promise of sex looming above, like some dark cloud. She got to sit back and enjoy the orange chicken, laughing along with the funny jokes in the movie.

However, neither of them had seemed to remember there being a rather raunchy sex scene in the movie. Bailee squirmed and Aaron tried to play it cool, but let out a dazed murmur of "Nice" that he hoped was under his breath.

It wasn't.

"Perv." She rolled her eyes, nudging him with her elbow.

"What about this makes me a perv? I just said 'nice.'" He defended himself.

Bailee snorted. "Okay, honey. Whatever stops the tears."

They went back and forth like that for a while, laughing at each other and giving quick little jabs. However, Aaron seemed to get a little too ahead of himself, because he pinned her down on the couch and they looked at each other, eyes darkened with desire.

"Aaron?" She gasped out.

He shook his head. "You know what to call me," he said, before dipping his head down and pressing open-mouthed kisses all along her neck.

Bailee moaned out. "Oh, daddy."

Aaron made a low, grunting affirmative noise, his hands gripping her wrists that were up above her head.

However, the sound of her ringtone ripped through their moment, causing Aaron to sit right up and hand it to her, blinking the lust out of his eyes.

Her phone ringed and she answered it without looking -- her first mistake.

On the other end, Bailee could hear a frantic version of her brother's voice.

"Where are you?"