Chapter 10: Revealing Feelings

She felt as if she was floating the past few days had seemed to slowly blend into a routine, Sleep, Eat, Studio, Sleep. Each day felt as if it was repeating, Bruno was away on his Jungle Tour this leaving her with little to no one to speak too. she also missed the guys, Bruno's buddies had became a small tight knit family to her. She sighed as she rested her head on a pillow, her legs curled in, She was about to pass out when her phone started vibrating across the glass table.

*BUZZZZZZZ*

She quickly grabbed it, the front of the phone's caller I.D. read ' Unknown Caller', She grew weary about who could be calling her so late, She hit answer and held her phone up to her ear.

" Ughhhh, Hello"?

A loud voice startled her, thus causing her to shriek...

B:" RAINA IT'S YOUR BOY BRUNO"!!!

R:" SHIT BRUNO DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT".

B:" hehe, sorry,  so how's work been".

R:" Same as always, been working on a new song, But it's a secret until you get back".

B:" About that".

R: " Oh what now"

B: " We may not be back till next October, I mean we will have a few brief periods of break, But it won't be much".

R: " I'll miss you guys".

B: " we will all miss you too, we are rooting for you".

R: " well I gotta go and get some sleep".

B: " Wait Raina real quick, Just wanted to say I Love you".

B: " Bye"...

With that he quickly hung up the phone, she could feel her face burning and the words seemed to echo throughout her head, over and over again.

She fell asleep that night smiling, with Bruno on her mind.

Next Day**

She woke up bright and early, a nice shower, and her hair curled, she wore a tan dress that clung to her curves, and the silver heels accented the outfit nicely in her opinion. she walked into the studio's main building,  a song pulsing through her. she felt the need to write, it wasn't a need more like an itch you can't reach and it drives you crazy.

She sat her purse down on the bench and walked over to a nearby piano and started playing on it, a dull pulse soon started turning into a musical composition.

The Song She made Above...