Chapter 14: The Talk

She sat on the balcony of Bruno's penthouse, He was having a party to kick off the release launch of his next album, She knew his was going to be a big hit, They always were. She smiled at that thought, She was proud of his accomplishments, as he was of hers. But the same feelings still carried on her shoulders and her heart yearned for them to be returned. She jumped slightly when the sliding glass door opened, Phil made his way over to her and sat next to her. Both stayed quite, until he gave a small sigh.

" You know both of you don't even realize your feelings for one another, right?"

She paused and felt as if the air was knocked out of her lungs. " I don't know what you mean".

he chuckled at how she avoided the topic, " Girl I know how he feels for you, I've seen the way he looks at you".

She felt a lump form in her throat, and tears made themselves present, Phil looked at her with sympathy and did the only thing he could think of, he pulled her into a hug and just let her cry.

Both heard the sliding glass door open and quickly jumped apart, Bruno walked out and the first thing he noticed was a tear stained face Raina.

He looked at Phil and gave him a silent request of if he could talk to her, He nodded and walked back inside. Bruno moved over and sat down, his hand rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

He cleared his throat, " Ummm... Raina, what's wrong?"

she looked at him, She just couldn't keep this in anymore, and she didn't care if it made there friendship awkward.

She sighed, " Bruno, I'm i-in Love with you".

The surrounding area was silent, and she looked up with glistening eyes to see a shocked Bruno, She felt the need to run, She went to get up and walk away, But was stopped at a hand grabbing her wrist.

She looked at it's owner, and saw he was smiling, " Took you long enough".

With that he stood up and pulled her in closely, both kissing, and thinking nothing could get better than this.....

THE END....