• 74 •

// will update money next !! sorry for delay!! //

phichit🌈

seunggil; hey

seunggil; phichit?

seunggil; oh that's right

seunggil; you're at rehearsal

seunggil; well um

seunggil; are you

seunggil; alright?

seunggil; it's just that

seunggil; you've been acting a little

seunggil; distant

seunggil; did i say something?

seunggil; call me, ok?

seunggil; i love you

"is that your phone?" chris asked, leaning against the frame of the balcony on stage and looking over at the iphone on one of the front row seats. "because someone's eager to talk to you."

"oh," phichit said, scratching at the back of his neck. "yeah, um. yeah, i'll get it later."

"maybe it's seung-gil," guang-hong piped up, pulling the hem of his pink woollen sweater dress down over his knees.

"i'm seeing him later," phichit explained, glancing at chris, who appeared to have stopped listening in to the conversation. "chris, you ok?"

"we should probably get back to rehearsing," chris said awkwardly, shaking the hair out of his eyes and studying the scuffs on the theatre floor.

"y-yeah," phichit stumbled over his words, glancing over at his phone for a reason unknown to him and shuffling awkwardly on the spot. "yeah, we should. g-guang-hong? it's your scene."

"coming!" guang-hong called, jumping down off of the costume box he was sitting on. "i'll talk to you later, leo!" he said into his phone, before blushing and giggling, "i'm not the cutest, you are! i have to go leo! and yes, i want to hug you too! i'll hug you later! promise!"

chris bit at his nail, and tried to distract himself from phichit chulanont over by his phone, presumably texting seung-gil lee, who chris had seen him kissing outside school that morning, and had had to walk fast in the other direction at the sight.

"phichit!" guang-hong called, slipping his phone into his lilac bag. "we gonna start now? i wanna finish so i can go eat marshmallows and cuddle with leo!"

"one sec, i'm coming," phichit said, quickly typing a reply, and chris found himself - once again - mesmerised by every little thing this boy was doing; biting his lip as he texted, those two strands of her in his eyes that he couldn't seem to shake away.

and when phichit pulled off his sweater, and it pulled his t-shirt up be accident, chris knew he was staring but he couldn't stop - the sight of his bare skin made his legs go weak and took the oxygen right out of his lungs.