0

edited + re-written

edited + re-written

KEY:

Y/N = your name
M/N = mothers name
SM/N = step mothers name (i just made this up idk if it's a real thing sksks)

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

age 6

"MUM, SOME STUPID IDIOT IS MOVING IN ACROSS THE ROAD!"

Mitsuki joined her son at the window, two pairs of curious eyes staring at the moving van parked across the road, heavy furniture and boxes alike being lifted out of said van and taken into the house.

"YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND CALLING PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW STUPID IDIOTS, YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

She smacked the back of his head slightly as his hands went to the spot she smacked, a small grunt escaping his mouth.

"We should go and introduce ourselves."

Katsuki looked up at his mother, the glare never leaving his face as he spoke.

"Or I have a better idea, we can not go and visit them and then just pretend that they don't exist."

Mitsuki was close to smacking the back of his head again before his father, Masaru, interrupted.

"I agree, we should at least go over to say hello."

Katsuki huffed in slight defeat as his mother gripped his wrist, dragging him out the house and across the road.

They stood there for a moment trying to figure out who the people moving in were before a little girl, the same age as Katsuki, came over to them.

"Hello!"

The girl spoke clearly, despite the fact she was missing one of her front teeth.

Katsuki huffed again, looking away as he mumbled under his breath.

"I still think my idea was better."

Mitsuki looked down at the girl, ignoring her son, a small smile on her face as she spoke.

"Hello, is your mother or father around?"

The H/C girl nodded before running off to find, whom Mitsuki assumed was her mother or father, returning not even a minute later with two women trailing behind her.

"My parents are here."

Mitsuki held her hand out to one woman with the same hair and eye colour as Y/N, as Masaru held his hand out to the other woman and they all introduced themselves.

[a/n - not batting an eye at the fact they're ✨lesbians✨ bc they're cool like that.]

"Hello, I'm Mitsuki."

She pointed to her husband next.

"This is my husband Masaru."

And finally she placed her hands on Katsuki's shoulders, but they didn't stay there long as he shrugged them off.

"And this is our son, Katsuki. We live just across the road and thought we should come over and say hello."

M/N smiled in delight, taking Mitsuki's hand in her own and shaking it slightly.

"It's lovely to meet you all! I'm M/N, that's my wife [SM/N] and this is our lovely daughter Y/N."

She replied, placing her own hands on her daughters shoulders, mimicking Mitsuki's previous actions.

Katsuki took a quick glance at the small girl before speaking, all previous desires to pretend they didn't exist vanishing.

"Do you have a quirk?"

The girl shook her head quickly, a bright smile on her face as she spoke proudly.

"Nope." She popped the 'p' slightly before continuing.

"I'm quirkless."

Katsuki grumbled under his breath once again, the same glare returning to his face.

"Well, you're rather useless then aren't you? Not having a quirk pfft, pathetic."

Mitsuki gasped slightly and just as she was about to smack her sons head for the second time that day a small fist had already collided with his face before she had the chance, causing him to stumble backwards slightly, tripping over his feet and almost falling on his butt.

"I'm very capable of looking after myself, quirk or no quirk, thank you very much."

The H/C girl replied, the smile not leaving her face even after she realized she'd caused Katsuki's nose to bleed, proud at the fact she almost floored a boy who thought he was better than her. [MIDORIYA TAKE NOTES. . . ]

He stared at her incredulously, one hand pinching his nose to stop the bleeding before he smiled slightly.

"We'll get along just fine."

Y/N laughed at the boy with crazy hair, handing him a tissue.

"You look constipated when you smile."

Meanwhile both sets of parents were left gawping at the scene unraveling before them and it's safe to say you thought Katsuki had rabies for a solid week as you witnessed him foam at the mouth from anger . . .

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Y'all some bad ass 6yr olds, we had to stan !

Also I decided to base the parental situation slightly off my own during the re-write for some lgbtq+ representation, hope you don't mind <3