3

edited + re-writtem

edited + re-writtem

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

The day had come, the day Y/N and Katsuki would have to go their separate ways, well, for a few hours anyway.

Katsuki's entrance exam for U.A took place today and Y/N insisted on walking him and after a few minutes of arguing the blonde hot head had finally given in.

They walked in silence for the most part, until they reached the gates and he spotted Deku, he began mumbling a string of curses under his breath that made the girl next to him laugh slightly.

Y/N was the first to speak to the broccoli headed boy, her words calmer and a lot nicer than the ones Katsuki had to offer.

"Good luck out there, Izuku! I know you'll do great."

She smiled at him brightly, not taking notice of the way his face became a bright red.

"T-thanks, Y/N!"

His eyes darted to the figure behind her as he let out a small squeak before he began stuttering out words, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Stupid Deku."

The small girl sighed slightly, anticipating his next words.

"Kacchan!"

"Get out of my way now before I set you on fire."

Midoriya was quick to spring out of the way, arms flailing slightly as he spoke.

"Hey, good mornin' let's just both do our best out there okay? Good luck!"

His flailing stopped as he realised Katsuki had passed him already and Y/N laughed.

He was too precious for this world.

"I'll see you later, Izuku!"

She didn't wait for a response as she ran to catch up to Katsuki, grabbing his arm before he went through the gates.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA-"

He cut himself off as he realized it was only Y/N and turned to face her fully.

"Hey, I just wanted to say good luck, okay? I know you'll do great."

Katsuki scoffed slightly, looking away from her as his cheeks heated up a little.

"Damn right I'll do good, I'm going to be number one."

Y/N laughed once more before standing on her tip toes to place a light kiss on his already flaming cheeks (no pun intended).

"I know."

With that she walked away, leaving Katsuki speechless for the first time in his entire life, literally this guy always had something to say.

----------------

It was the day of the results and Y/N was at Katsuki's house for their weekly sleepover.

The pair were currently sat in his room as they watched the hologram that contained his results.

Y/N squealed in delight as she realized her best friend had placed first, throwing her arms around him before he pushed her off, grunting slightly.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, Y/N."

Despite his words she didn't listen and continued to cling to him. She fears nothing!

"Congratulations Kacchan! I knew you could do it."

"DON'T CALL ME FUCKING KACCHAN YOU -"

He was cut off as his door swung open and Misuki entered the room, causing him to fume even more.

"HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF KNOCKING YOU OLD HAG?!"

By this point his face was red and multiple veins were popping on his forehead, his eyes completely white. Y/N was sure he had rabies and has just never been treated for it.

"SHUT IT YOU LITTLE PUNK, DINNERS READY."

Y/N slid off of Katsuki and went straight for the kitchen at the mention of her one weakness, food.

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀