5

edited + re-written

edited + re-written

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

The next day Katsuki took Y/N out for ice cream, despite the fact that it was the middle of December, hoping to cheer her up after all the crying she's done. Y/N would never complain of course, since it's free and she loves food (even more so when she doesn't have to pay for it).

She had informed [SM/N] of where she was and that she'd probably be here for a while in hopes of clearing her head (even though after she'd heard Katsuki's 'confession', that she totally was not supposed to hear, she knew it wouldn't be cleared anytime soon).

They got a booth in their favourite ice cream parlour before Katsuki went to order Y/N's usual.

Said girl was scrolling through her phone, minding her own business, when she heard a familiar voice shouting.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I HAVE A STINKY ATTITUDE? I'LL SHOW YOU A STINKY ATTITUDE WHEN I SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE IT'S COMING OUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Y/N was quick to jump in, grabbing Katsuki's hand in her own and dragging him out the store, all the while apologising profusely to the person he was shouting at.

As soon as she was out of the building she glared at the crimson eyed boy beside her, shoving him slightly.

The glare was short lived though as the pair burst out laughing.

Katsuki's laugh was an unusual one, but Y/N loved it nonetheless, it was more of a cackle than a laugh and it sounded rather sinister, but hers wasn't much better so she paid no mind to it.

The pair wandered the streets for a while before they stumbled upon another ice cream parlour and went inside, Y/N being the one to order this time and when they'd gotten what they wanted they sat at a booth in the corner. Away from anyone that might set the bomb in front of her off again.

"Thank you."

Katsuki looked up from his ice cream momentarily, a look of confusion on his face.

"For what?"

Y/N pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, small smile on her face as she looked at her ice cream.

"Always listening to me and for letting me stay with you."

He just shook his head, waving her off slightly.

"Don't worry about it."

They ate in silence for a while until Y/N started laughing at him.

"WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?"

Y/N pointed at her nose, her laughter not ceasing. Honestly, how did he manage to get ice cream on his nose when he's eating it with a spoon?

It was a mystery to her.

Katsuki silently fumed as he attempted to wipe the delicious treat off, but failing each time.

Y/N eventually gave up watching him fail miserably, how was that even possible? His nose isn't even that big. Leaning over the table with a napkin in hand she wiped it off for him.

"You're such an idiot, Kacchan."

"SHUT UP aND DON'T CALL ME THAT GODDAMNIT!"

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀