4- Where Your First Kiss Is

Harry Holland: Your first kiss was at Tom's premiere in China for SpiderMan Homecoming. You Harry Harrison and Tom were all walking on the Great Wall of China when Harry wanted to take cool pictures to show his twin and your best friend Sam along with paddy and his parents. "You guys coming?" Harrison asked. "Yeah we'll meet you down there in a minute." He said. "Hey Harry why are we staying behind?" You asked. "I just wanted to take pics with my beautiful girlfriend." He said. You and Harry took some pictures on his camera to start with. Then you took some pics on his phone. And then you finally took some pics on your phone and you thought that would be it. Between you two taking pics. "Hey Y/N can we take one more pic please it's a really important one." He said. "Sure." You said. By this time tom came back up and saw you two. "Are you coming or what?" He asked. "We are we just need your help with this last picture." He said. "Ok. Tell me what to do and I'll do it." He said. Harry told you where to stand and he told himself where to stand. Then he told tom how to use his camera. "Ok you ready?" He asked. You nodded your heads while staying in position. "Alright I'm going to take the pic on 3. 1...2...3..." he said. You and Harry kissed for the first time. Then you pulled away. "That was woah." You said. "That's what I wanted to do." He said. You blushed and you were a very happy girl. "Come on let's meet Tom and Harrison down the Wall." He said. You were happy with Harry but that kiss just topped it off.

Sam Holland: Your first kiss was at the premiere for Harry's latest movie that he directed and filmed called The Mysterious House On Hoarder Hill. Your boyfriend Sam was an assistant to his twin brother and got to help him. Afterwards here was the movie they made together. Thus this led to a movie premiere and you were so happy for Sam. You sam and Harry are in the limo together when you start feeling nervous. "Sam I can't do this what if I choke up and don't smile what if I mess up I can't mess up and you know that." You said. "Darling you won't mess up." He said. "This is why I love you." You said. You made it to the premiere and Harry got out of the limo first. Then it was time for you and Sam to get out. "You ready Y/N?" He asked. "Ready." You said. Sam got out first so that he could help you out of the limo. Once you were out all the cameras were on you and Sam. One reporter asked you and Sam to kiss. Sam didn't say anything and kissed you right on the lips in front of thousands of people. You pulled away and blushed. Everyone cheered then you went in and watched the movie his brother made. After the movie you kissed him on the lips and waited for him in the limo. You were the luckiest girl on earth to have someone like Sam Holland. And you weren't gonna let him leave you yet.