Harry Holland- Secret Relationship

AN- thanks to the person who gave me the idea.

You are Harrison's baby sister. No one in the public knew about you. Your brother Harrison protects you from getting out in the public eye. You have a close relationship with Harrison. You tell each other everything. But you have a secret that you just can't tell your brother. You are dating Harry Holland. One of his best friends twin brothers. You don't like keeping secrets from him but you had to with you and Harry. With Harrison if you liked a boy you had to bring him home to talk to Harrison then the boy would leave and never talk to you again. Harrison will not let you date anyone what's so ever because he just ruins your relationships with boys. You and Harrison are on your way to visit the Hollands. When you got there Sam answered the door. You hugged Sam first then Harrison. He found Tom and they started to head out back to go over Tom's lines for Chaos Walking. Harry had just come from greeting Harrison. When he saw you he gave you the biggest bear hug ever. You then pulled away because you heard the back door open and saw Tom and Harrison. "Tom." You said. "Hey Y/N/N how you doing?" He asked. "I'm good." You said. "Me and Harrison are gonna do some gymnastics you want to join?" He asked. "I'm good have fun and don't let this goofball get hurt." You said. "I won't I promise." He said. Then they went back outside. "Hey Harry I have to pick up Paddy from practice and take him to his friend's house can I use your car? And do you want to come?" He asked. "Nope I'm good and yes you can use my car just be careful." He said. "Ok and I will." He said. Then he was out the door and it was just you and Harry. "So Harry do we have any plans for today?" You asked. "Well I was thinking I could take you out on a date?" He asked. "Yes I would love to go on a date with you." You said. "Great." He said. "When is the date and what do you want me to wear?" You asked. "The date is tonight and you can wear what your already wearing." He said. "But what about Harrison? He doesn't even know about us?" You asked. "Well I can ask Sam to cover for us everything will be fine." He said. "Are you sure?" You asked. "I'm sure." He said. When Sam got back Tom and Harrison were in the kitchen getting water. You and Harry went over to Sam. "Hey Sam can we talk to you?" You asked. "Sure." He said. You guys went into his room upstairs. He shut the door. "So what do you need to talk to me about?" He asked. "Well you know we're dating and we want to go on a date tonight but Harrison doesn't know and we don't want to hurt him so can you cover for us?" He asked. "Sure." He said. "Thanks I owe you one." He said. "I know." He said. You and Harry had your stuff in his room you were ready but it was cold outside so you have one of his sweatshirts and your leather jacket. You walked downstairs and headed towards the front door when Harrison caught you. "Where are you two going?" He asked. "Were going shopping for mum and dad and we'll be right back." You said. "Alright have fun." Harrison said. You and Harry were off on your date that Harrison didn't know about. You've been gone for a long time. And that worried Harrison. "So guys what do you want to do?" Harrison asked. "We could play the X Box?" Sam asked. "Sure. "Tom and Harrison said. "While they were playing the X Box Sam couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ha I won I bet Harry and Y/N are enjoying their date." He said. He didn't even realize that he had said it when Tom and Harrison looked at him. "Date?" Harrison asked Sam. His eyes got wide and he knew he had let out to Harrison that you and Harry are dating and were out on a date right now. When you got to the house you and Harry were outside on the porch. "I had fun." He said. "I did too." You said. You and Harry kissed then went in to see a scared Sam and Tom and an angry looking Harrison. "You lot have some explaining to do." He said. You both looked at Sam and he mouthed "sorry." Towards you and Harry. "Y/N I thought I told you no dating boys especially my best friends twin brother?" He asked angrily. "Hold up Harrison you didn't tell me I couldn't date Harry you didn't say anything about that." You said. "Well i know Harry's a nice boy but your not allowed to date him. And that's final." He said. "What?" You asked. "Your not allowed to date Harry in sorry Y/N." he said. You looked between Harrison and Harry. "Ugh I hate you Harrison." You said. Then you went up to Harry's room and shut the door loudly. After a few seconds harry came up to his door and knocked on it. "Harrison if it's you go away I don't want to talk to you." You said. "It's not Harrison love." He said. "You may come in Harry." You said. "Y/N are you ok?" He asked. "Nope I'm not he shouldn't be telling me who I can't and can't date that's just not fair on me I don't do that to him he's only doing it because I'm his baby sister well I'm not so baby anymore and he needs to learn that I have an interest in boys and he doesn't need to scare them away I don't want that to happen to you because of Harrison and his ways." You said. "I know and it won't I promise." He said. You then calmed down and went down to see Harrison Tom and Sam sitting on the couch. "Tom Sam can me and Harry talk to Harrison alone?" You asked. They nodded and went out of the room. "Harrison why can't you let me date Harry he's not gonna hurt me." You said. "Your my baby sister and I want to protect you." He said. "Well I can take care of myself." You said. Then he turned to Harry. "Do you love my sister?" He asked. "Yes I do." He said. "You won't hurt her right?" He asked. "I would never dream of hurting Y/N like that she's to precious to even do that to." He said. "Y/N Harry I've made my decision." He said. "And?" You asked. "You can date each other under one condition." He said. "Sure." You said. "No PDA around me and if you do keep it to a minimum." He said. "Thanks Harrison I won't screw this up I promise." He said. "Your welcome." He said. You Harry and Harrison all did a group hug then you felt two extra pairs of arms. They belonged to Sam and Tom. You all pulled away from the group hug. "So Y/N are we good?" He asked. "Yeah were good Harrison." You said. You and Harry were allowed to do whatever you wanted and you didn't have to keep it a secret that your dating from your brother Harrison anymore.

AN- Thanks again to the person who gave me this idea I hope you like it