Family Surprises Sister

AN- credit to the person who gave me the idea.

YN'S POV: Your wondering how in the world did I come into this family you ask? Well I am the triplet of my brothers Harry and Sam my movie making brother is Tom and my football (soccer) playing little brother is Paddy my Comedic dad is Dom my photography taking mom is Nikki and lastly my traveling dog is Tessa. I was at school when I got a call from BRIT they told me to expect some mail from them then they told me the mail would be arriving today and they told me that I got into there school (I'm a senior in high school if you couldn't tell) I walked home to tell my mom dad brothers and especially Paddy. I came home from school only to see my parents brothers and dog packing their stuff into our family car. I went up to my mom. "Mom what are you guys doing?" I asked. "Darling were packing for Chaos Walking in Montreal." She said. "Awesome." I said excited. She was handed another bag to put in the car before I talked to her again. "So whose all going to Montreal?" I asked. "Me your dad Tom Paddy Sam and Harry." She said. "Am I going?" I asked. "I'm sorry darling we forgot to book you a ticket." She said. "So I'm staying home?" I asked. "I'm afraid so darling." She said. "Oh." I said with a sad face. Then I looked up at her again. "When are you leaving?" I asked mom. "We're leaving tonight." She said. "Oh." I said again. This was my normal always being left here and never being able to travel with my family when Tom gets a part for a new movie. I went to the mailbox to get the mail and it was all in there like they told me it would and I just couldn't wait to tell my parents and brothers my good news. I remember I had to tell my family something when dad walked in. I got up from our family room couch. "Hey dad can we have a family meeting?" I asked. "Sure darling." He said. "Guys family meeting in the family room please Y/N has something to share with us." He said. They all came in one by one and sat on the family couch and looked at me. "What did you want to tell us darling?" Mom asked. I lifted up a packet of papers and a single sheet of paper. "Look through this." I said. I handed her the packet of papers and she looked through them then she passed them onto the boys so they could go through them. When they were done they sat the packet of papers on the family coffee and tea table. "Mom dad boys this could change our family for real." I said. "What do you mean darling?" She asked. I turned the single piece of paper in my hand towards the family. They all looked at the paper. Tom immediately knew what it was and grabbed the paper from me. "You got into BRIT?" Tom asked excitedly. They all looked at tom and they gathered around him to see the paper. Then they looked up at me and I nodded my head. Then they looked at me again. Mom came over to where I was and hugged me then dad came and kissed my forehead Tom came and hugged me very tightly Paddy came to me and patted the top of my head Tessa came over and licked my face then Harry and Sam came over to me and we did a group hug. "We're so proud of you sis." They said. "Thanks bros." You said. Then dad came in. "We're throwing a party tonight to celebrate." He said. All the boys came with me to the shops and we got everything we needed for the party. Mom and dad were phoning everyone they knew so they could come to the party. When we got home we started to prepare the food for the party right away. After the food was prepared we went upstairs and got ready. Then we all came back down and greeted the guests. Once more people started to show up my dad clanged his wine glass. "I would like to make a toast to Tom for Chaos Walking and my only daughter YN for getting into BRIT." He said. We all toasted and had fun then the guests filed one by one or in pairs out the door. Then I walked towards the stairs to get into my pjs. "Hey YN where are you going?" Mom asked. "I'm going to change into some clothes." I said. "Oh before you do could you take a pic of us before we leave?" She asked. "Sure Mom." I said. Sure I'm happy for Tom on his new movie but I never get to go anywhere I'm always here and that's not fair Paddy's my little brother and her gets to travel the world more than I do. "Alright guys smile." I said. They smiled at me and I took the picture. I put some sort of caption and I posted it on Instagram. They came to give me hugs and kisses and they all piled into the family car and left. I changed into my clothes and just fed myself dinner and then went to sleep. When I woke up I got ready for school ate breakfast and walked to school. All of my friends saw me and they walked up to me. "YN we saw a recent pic that you posted on Instagram and your not in it Why?" She asked. "My parents forgot to book me a plane ticket so I'm here all alone." I said. They hugged me then walked with me to class. I was in a sad mood for the next few weeks. I was absent on social media and I just stayed home all the time. It was the last day of school before Christmas break and I had passed my exams so they let me go home early. When I got home I had homework to do. I sat my bag on the family room couch and went into the kitchen to make me a cuppa tea. When I came back with my tea I started my homework. I texted mom and dad that I was home and I got nothing. Then I texted Paddy to tell mom and dad I was home and I didn't get anything out of him so I decided to try my brothers. I texted Harry and Sam that I was home and I got nothing from either of those boys and we share a birthday for crying out loud. None of them texted me back all day so I did my normal routine and went to sleep. I woke up and went to school to turn in my homework and then went back home. I went into the hallway and saw a pic of me Harry and Sam when we were little and I started to tear up because I missed them loads.