8- Where You Go For Thanksgiving

AN- this is a late thanksgiving one hope you like it and happy (late) turkey day

Harry Holland: You go over to his parents house for thanksgiving because you like to see his family and they love you. You always make a little side dish to take over. You like to make your Mac n cheese and make a Parmesan crust for it. You let Harry try it and he loves it. You and Harry have been dressing in similar things and the family likes that about you two. You guys wore autumn colored shirts and ripped jeans and shoes. You did an autumn makeup look that consisted of shadow eyeliner lipgloss and mascara. You were happy to be having thanksgiving with the Holland Fam because you treat them like they're your second family and you love them loads just like your family.

Sam Holland: You and Sam have been dating since you were in middle school and your both in high school and your still dating. People in the halls at school have been seeing you in the halls holding hands and being cute. Since middle school you and Sam have always had the same schedule for classes and now that your in high school it's still the same. It's thanks giving break and you and Sam are going to the Osterfields then your going to his parents house. You got ready and headed to Harrison's house. When you got there it was time to eat. You ate and waited for Sam to be done. When Sam was done eating you left and went to his parents house. When you got there you said grace then you ate. You mingled with all of the kids and adults. You were in the living room with Sam when you started to fall asleep. He woke you up and you partied and waited till everyone left. When they did you and Sam helped Nikki clean up then you Harry Paddy Sam and Tom all changed into pjs and slept in a fort in the living room cuddled up to Sam.