( Chapter 3 ) continuing from last chapter

Continuing from last chapter...

"Your having...wait,your having more than one,congratulations your having twins." The doctor explained.

What?

"Twins." I said as my eyes widen.

"Uhm." The doctor nodded.

"So 2 kids?" Fergal asked.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"Boys or girls?" I asked.

"A boy and a girl." The doctor explained. I smiled as a tear escaped my eye. I looked at Fergal to see he was also crying. He looked at me and hugged me really tight.

"We're going to be a family Tay." Fergal whispered.

"I know." I said into his shoulder.

We thanked the doctor and left.

"Look Tay." Fergal said pointing at the doctors office. "I proposed to you here." Fergal added.

"Yup." I said hugging his side.

"Tay?" Fergal asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you see us together forever?" Fergal asked shocking me.

"I don't know. I don't like to think about the future. It could effect the present." I explained still hugging his side.

"Same for me. It's just I'm afraid of losing you Taylor." Fergal said his voice cracking.

"Your not going to lose me." I said turning to him wiping his tears.

"How do I know that?" Fergal asked.

"Because I love you." I said starting to feel worried.

"How do I know you'll love me forever?" Fergal asked looking into my eyes.

"Fergal running into some trouble here and then is normal" I explained my eyes starting to get watery.

"But what if we don't get out of the trouble?. What if you find a guy who is better than me. And you think he'll be a better father than me. And then you have no use in me anymore." Fergal said backing away as there were tears spilling from his eyes.

"Fergal,were are you getting all this from?" I asked walking over to him as tears were spilling from my eyes.

"I've been having nightmares about this Taylor. I'm gonna lose you. And there is nothing I can do about." Fergal said looking down as more tears spilled.

"Fergal nightmares aren't real Fergal!. Your acting crazy. I love you so much. I love you and only you." I said walking up to him. "Look at me Fergal." I said just inches away from him.

He finally looked at me and I said.

"I love you."

"I love you to" Fergal whispered.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I was crying in his shoulder. He pulled away and said.

"Don't cry." Fergal said wiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you were leaving me again." I said wiping my eyes.

"I promise I won't. I'm sorry for scaring you. You should just leave me. I always make you cry anyway." Fergal said looking away from me.

"Fergal No!. I am not leaving you. You make me cry because I love you. And I'm pregnant ok anything will make me emotional." I said holding his cheeks so he only looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much. Your far to good for me. I just want to know I could keep up a little." Fergal said looking at me.

"Come on,lets go home." I said pulling Fergal to the car.

The car ride was silent. But calming. We finally got home but me and Fergal didn't talk. He went upstairs and I stood down stairs. I sat on the couch and just started crying. He thinks I don't love him. He thinks I don't care about him. He thinks I don't need him. What did I do to make him think that?. He is going to be the father of my children. This man means more to my than anything and anyone in this world. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Fergal came down stairs.

"Did you really think I was going to bed without you?" Fergal asked smiling.

I didn't say anything.

"Your crying because of me aren't you?" Fergal asked sitting next to me.

"No. There is just so much pressure. What did I do to make you think that I don't love you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I swear to God you did nothing. I just had a few dreams that scared me a little. I don't want to lose you. You mean everything to me. If I don't have you I won't live." Fergal said his eyes watering.

"Don't think like that anymore. You are far to good for me." I said.

"No your not. Your perfect for me. You may not think that but you are. We stood for each other right?  That means we're perfect for each other." Fergal explained.

"I love you Fergal Devitt."

"I love you to Taylor Brianna." Fergal said kissing me.

I got up and changed into pajamas and so did Fergal. We went to bed and said are good nights. I almost feel like this had to happen. I feel like if it didn't we would of had an argument. But it's over now. I snuggled up with my fiancé right next to me and fell asleep.

( Fergal's P.O.V )

Taylor was asleep in my arms and I couldn't be happier that she was right here next to me. She's perfect. Every thing about her is. I love her with all my heart and soul. And I can't wait to start a family with her...