( Chapter 24 ) Finally

( Taylor's P.O.V )
I woke up but Fergal beside me. I got out of bed and walked to the kids room. I seen Fergal working on it. I smiled as I watched him. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"Finally. The room is done." Fergal sighed.

"It looks beautiful." I said walking to him and kissing him. This was Nikki's side of the room👇🏻

And this is Shawn's side of the room👇🏻

"Thank you." I said kissing him again.

"No need to thank me. I'm the father." He smiled. I smiled the second I seen his. He has an instant effect on me.

"I can't wait till there born." I said touching each of there beds.

"Me to. Let's have the wedding after there born. I want them to be there." Fergal said rapping his arms on my waist.

"Ok. That sounds good. Do you want to have the wedding inside or outside?" I asked.

"Outside." Fergal replied.

"Ok." I said turning around.

"Can we forget all the bad things that happens between us?" Fergal asked. I nodded.

"I want nothing more but happy memories." I smiled.

"Me to." Fergal said kissing my cheek. "Do you want to go for a checkup?"

I nodded. "Go take a shower. Then we'll leave." Fergal said. I nodded again.
I did my daily routine. Witch is praying, showering, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed. I put on this👇🏻

I went outside were Fergal was waiting for me

<<<Doctor>>>
I was sitting on the bed and Fergal was next to me. The doctor came back and said.

"Everything is good. But, have you been stressed?" The doctor asked.

"A little. Why?" I asked growing worried. And Fergal Tightened his hand around mine.

"Stress could cause the baby's breathing to go slow. That was the only problem. But it's nothing serious. Just try not to think much." The doctor explained.

"Will they be ok?" Fergal asked.

"If she doesn't get stressed, if she doesn't fight, if she doesn't yell, if she doesn't get frustrated, and if she doesn't cry tears of sadness." The doctor explained.

"I'll do the best I can to keep them safe." Fergal said smiling at me.

"Me to." I said smiling back.

"Good. I'll see you guys next week." The doctor said sighing some paper.

"Thank you." Me and Fergal said then left. We got home and I was feeling tired again.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I yawned.

"Ok." Fergal said kissing me. "Good night."

"Good night." I said then went to bed. I was really afraid about the baby's health. But I know God will let everything be ok. I sighed then fell asleep.

( Fergal's P.O.V )
I was really worried about the baby's. But I couldn't show it around Taylor. I didn't want her to be stressed. I walked into the room were my queen was asleep. I smiled at how peaceful she looked. I can't wait till she's the mother of our children. And my wife. And I can't wait till I earn the name husband. This women is my life.

I can't wait till I have tree people to love with all my heart, and to protect with my life, and to watch over with everything I have. I don't care if I have to work my ass of to give them everything they want. This is my life now. I was going to do everything I can...

A/N: awww, how sweet is Fergal?!. I love them so much. Sooooo, the next chapter is pretty big!. It is going to be 8 months later. Don't worry not much is going to change. The baby's are going to be born in a few chapters!!!. I can't wait for Shawn and Nikki!!!!. Vote, Comment, Follow!. Love ya😍