( Chapter 17 ) Accident ( Part 1 )

( Taylor's P.O.V )

I woke up Fergal was still sleeping. I took a shower and got dressed. When I got back Fergal was still asleep. I was getting a phone call from ( Jon❤️ ) I answered.

( Phone call )

Me: "hello"

Jon: "hey,I just wanted to say I'm sorry for beating up your fiancé."

Me: "it's fine. He did hit you first."

Jon: "for a good reason."

Me: "let's not talk about that right now. What's up?."

Jon: "nothing. I just woke up with a hangover. and Joe's next to me naked. I don't remember what happens last night."

Me: "you guys probably had sex"

Jon: "I know. Can you come over?"

Me: "yah. I'll call you back. Bye."

Jon: "bye."

( end of phone call )

I left a note to Fergal telling him were  I went. I got in my car and left.

( Jon's house )
I knocked on the door and Joe answered.
"Hi!" Joe yelled.

"Hi. We'res Jon?" I asked walking in.

"Trying to remember if we had sex last night." Joe explained. "You want some food?" Joe asked walking into the kitchen.

"No thanks." I said.

I walked upstairs to Jon's room to see him there talking to himself.

"Jon?"

"Oh, hey Taylor." Jon said awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking up to him.

"Trying to convince myself that I don't like you." Jon laughed.

"It's not a bad thing. We just can't be together." I explained sitting on his bed

"I know. That's why I'm trying to convince myself." He said sitting next to me.

"Why don't we hung out anymore?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

He shrugged. "Your getting married, having kids. I don't want to bother you. I like you. That could ruin your relationship." Jon explained.

"No it's not." I shook my head.

"Yes it is. I don't want you and your fiancé to break up because of me." He explained staring straight into my eyes. It was hard to not get lost in his. I found me and him leaning in. In a split second our lips were touching. I didn't feel any sparks but it was a good kiss. It was sweet but passionate. I wasn't going to pull away yet even tho I knew this was so wrong. It started to turn into a make out session. I wasn't going to pull away just yet until someone said.

"Jon do you want some food-OH MY GOD!. YOUR KISSING FERGAL'S FIANCÉE" Joe yelled making me and him pull away and jump up.

"Joe it's not what it looks like" I panicked.

"Oh yah, it looks like your cheating on Fergal." Joe said.

"No, Joe it was just a kiss." Jon panicked.

"I'm telling Fergal!" Joe yelled.

"NO, JOE PLEASE!!!. IT WAS A MISTAKE!. I SWEAR. PLEASE DONT TELL FERGAL." I cried.

"Fine. But I can't believe you. You to Jon!" Joe half yelled

"It was a mistake. I would never try to break Fergal and Taylor up." Jon defended.