( Chapter 15 ) Baby shopping!

( Taylor's P.O.V )

It was the next day and I woke up Fergal wasn't beside me tho. He left a note saying.

'Went to the GYM. Be back later,love<3'

I smiled at my fiancé's note.

I was getting a call from ( Future mother in law❤️ ) it was Fergal's mom. I sighed and answered.

( Phone call )

Me: "hello"

Leonie: "Hi!,did you go baby shopping yet?"

Me: "no,there not born yet."

Leonie: "you have to be prepared. You can come with me and Anne. Marie eIt will be fun!. Just us girls baby shopping."

Me: "ok,fine. Just let me get ready."

Leonie: "ok bye."

( End of phone call )

I hung up and sighed. I didn't really want to go anywhere. But I guess I'm going anyway. I texted Fergal to let him know I was leaving.

( Text )

Me: 'Going shopping with your mom and sister. Be back later😘'

Fiancé❤️: 'ok,love. Have fun😘'

( End of text )

I love Fergal so much!. I really can't wait to have a family with him. I took a shower and put on a dress and slippers. I called leonie and ask were we're were meeting she said 'baby's r us ' I got in my car and left.

( shopping )

Leonie literally wanted to buy everything.

"How about this?. It's so cute!" Leonie said putting her hand over her heart.

It was a outfit for Shawn. It looked like this👇🏻

 It looked like this👇🏻

"Ok. It is really cute" I said putting it in the wagon.

"And this one for Nikki!" Leonie gasped. It looked like this👇🏻

 We did a little more shopping for cribs and all those baby stuff

We did a little more shopping for cribs and all those baby stuff. We payed and then left. I got a text from Fergal saying 'your not home yet😭' he's so cute. I sent him a text back saying 'be home in a minute😘'. I drove home and went into my house.

"Taylor!" Fergal yelled running to me with a smile on his face.

"Fergal!" I yelled with a smile.

"Sooo,what did you buy?" Fergal asked taking the bags.

"Clothes,cribs,bottles,beds,everything." I sighed dramatically.

"Sound's tiring." Fergal said flopping down on the couch.

"It is" I said flopping down next to him.

"I found a new house." Fergal smiled.

"Really?" I asked turning to him.

"Yup,I payed for it and everything." He said intertwining are fingers.

"Thank you. That means a lot." I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Do you have a picture of the house?" I asked.

"Yes. This is it." Fergal took out his phone and showed me. It looked like this👇🏻

 It looked like this👇🏻

I gasped. "Fergal It's perfect!" I said hugging him.

"I knew you would like it." He smiled.

"I love it. And I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you to. Well,I'm tired and I know your tired to. Let's go to bed" Fergal said grabbing my hand.

I walked with him and into our room. We went to bed and said.

"I love you Taylor." Fergal said snuggling with me.

"I love you to Devitt." I smiled. We went to sleep together.

A/N: sorry for the short update. I just wanted to get things out of the way. Comment,vote,follow. Love ya😘