<3>

ITS FINALLY HERE YALL! And wow I'm already in 394 in horror like WAT(tpad)?? Also thanks Helen for da fanart again! HelenParik go follow her fellas.

UKKKKK ITS SO ANNOYING HAVING TO DO THIS AGAIN!!! I'm making this more shorter, but more interesting >:3.

Ps one more time!! if you HAVENT SEEN THE LAST CHAPTERS GO TO thetomboiwritter !!
Seven's POV

Six and I just so happened to agree to walk to our deaths. We were walking with these two kids one male and one female. We just walked in silence and as we were walking me and Six were shocked to see the two not frown once while we were walking.

*Time skip because bleach idk*

As we made it to the kitchen we saw Chef 2 there only. Im guessing probably on a Smoke break because he always smell like smoke. Me and Six slowly started walking closer to the 2nd brother. The male and female children tugged on his apron and as the chef looked down they pointed to us, we got ready just in case if we were unwanted. "Ahh your both back! Oh and I see you brought them along as well! Good job, now go help the kids in a sausage room, they need assistance." He said, the kids nodded and ran to the room with each other, hand-in-hand. "Hey there fellas! What do ya need?" He said looking down on us leaning his hand on the counter with the cleaver stabbed into the cutting board.

We just stared at him. "Don't worry I'm not like my brother, no need to be afraid." He said kneeling down. "Now what did you two need?" He said. "We need more food." I finally spoke up. "What?! But we gave you a ful-" he started but then looked over at Six. "Oh, I see." He said. He just stood up and grabbed a lot of food and stuffed it into a bag although it was enough for us to drag along. "Ok here you might want to go bef-" before he could finish a door opened revealing a large person. "Hey bro." He said walking closer. "Change of plans." He as he opened up a cabinet and told us to get in there. We ran in and waited as he closed the door.

"Brother what are you doing on the floor?" He said a bit annoyed. "Uh just looked into for my meat cleaver! Where are you meat cleaver!" He said. "Its on the table you doofus." Chef 1 replied. "Huh? Oh there it is ha ha whoops!" He said. I could tell his brother wasn't amused. "Just go back to work brother." He said in a harsh tone. We heard foot setups, but then the cabinet door squeaked open and Chef 2 face was peking out. "Quick go go go!" He whispered. He grabbed the bag of food and stuffed it into a hole that could fit us.

"Brother?!" He said. Walking into the room. "What are you doing?!" He yelled rushing towards us. Chef 2 grabbed us and put Six in First and then placed me in I saw Aix struggling to push the big bag as I stood up I looked back at the Chefs. Chef 1 moving his meat cleaver in the air and waving it around as Chef 2 held him back. Unfortunately Chef 1 got out from his grip and stuck the top edge of his meat cleaver into the hole. It didn't go in too far but since I was close to the edge it caused a massive cut to go trough my jacket and shirt to go into my stomach to cause a massive cut across my stomach to my side I felt the pain go through me, but mostly my stomach, as I yelled in pain as Six turned around. "Seven!" She yelled but not too loudly. "Dude you killed them!" Chef 2 yelled. "Yeah! And it's a good thing too! Let them die." He replied hearing footsteps fade.

Six's POV

"Seven. Seven, are you ok come on we have to go!" I said pushing the bag out of the way so I can drag Seven to the surface. "Six what about the food?" He said. "We will come back for it later! Right now I don't wanna lose you!" I said.

Quick before my iPad runs out I have like 3% left!! Hope you guys and gals enjoyed it I have school it's 2:46AM!! Ok dats all now bye!

Correct me of any spelling errors I wasn't able to read this over again ;-;
9-11-17
Word Count:775