<4>

The pictures really funny XD and don't worry that not a swear word it says frick :3 or that is, tell meh if it is.
Im so dumb I forgot I already had a cover for this book but forgot about it. <|:P
Did you guys and gals know Six is 8-12 inches? THE PEOPLE ON THE MAW ARE NOT EVEN TALL!

Six's POV

I started to help up Seven as he grasped his stomach because of the cut. Blood stains on his shirt and jacket he was really hurt. He was also hard to drag along as well. (No I'm not gonna make the joke up top, that's too cliché) he screamed a little every time he took a step. I knew this place like the back of my hand, so I knew were all the bandage wraps were. Unfortunately I know we needed some kind of alcohol to make sure the HUGE cut wasn't infected(It's true).

When I noticed I had no alcohol I just noticed a bottle of alcohol on the counter and climbed up to push it down. As I pushed it I quickly got down and first walked over to Seven who was sitting there his back leaning on the huge table leg gripping onto his stomach. "Seven I know this is weird but you need to take off your jacket and shirt." I said.

Someone's gonna comment about this aren't they?*waits a few seconds* yeah I thought so.

"What?! Why?" He said confused. "I need to pour the alcohol on you and your shirt might seek in! Now hurry up, you might pass out from blood loss." I said demanding. He gave out an annoyed sign and unzipped his jacket and placed it next to him. He then slowly grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulling it over his head, revealing his skin and bone body, and placing it in the same place on his jacket.

Why am I making seven seem like sans with a blue jacket and white shirt? That was not suppose to be intended.)

I tried hard not to blush, or at least not blush too hard to make it noticeable.. He just looked away from me. I ran over the bottle of alcohol and cupped some of the alcohol on my hands and slowly walked to him with some dripping off my hands. "It's gonna sting ok? Take your hands off of the cut." I said. He sat up and took his hands off. I spread some around his stomach and he just tried sitting there without moving. "The alcohol will help heal it much faster." I said. "I have to wrap this around your cut so you won't lose blood and so no dirt will infect it. After your able to walk again we're going back up there so no one will notice us.

He just nodded in response. I blushed when I got close to his bare chest and stomach when I had to wrap the bandages around him. "I'm going to be right back ok? I'm going to go grab that bag full of food." I said finishing the bandages. "Your gonna be careful right?" He said in concern. "I'll be fine ok? Don't worry just relax, get some rest alright?" I said giving him a warm smile and kissing his forehead. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said giving him a hug, being careful not to hurt him.

Hi I'm done holy Simon cowell idk what do do next.
I'm thinking about cutting the series early considering that I don't want to go crazy with the story what's so ever!

Also sorry the chapter is shorter than usual.

9-25-17
Word Count: 628