<6>

Who reads mah crap anymore? XD also the picture uptop is so sad but SOOO cute!

Story helped by: superchristopher2004

Just saying Chris told me I should add his character to the story but it will ONLY be for THIS chapter.

Oh yeah, speaking of Chris, I'm in a story! If any of you don't know superchristopher2004  is starting to get into the fanfiction business! And for his first story I'm in his story! Go give him some love on his new story.

Six's POV

I was trying to pull on the bag but it was too heavy. As I was attempting to pull the bag I heard a loud crunching sound coming closer to me. It wasn't a monster but it sounded very loud. I was about to run but realized it was just a kid wandering around in an orange coat and glasses. "Who are you?" I asked him cautiously. He shot his head towards me in shock, he didn't notice me. "M-my names Chris." He said silently. I crocked my head at him but just shrugged it off I continued to try and pull the bag. "Do you need any help mam?" Chris asked walking closer to me. "Uh yeah I need to get this bag to me and my friend but it too heavy for me to carry or drag." I replied.

"Really? I could help. I'll help you take this bag to your friend." Chris said. "Really!? Thank you so much!" I said smiling at the boy. "I really need to get to my boyfriend soon. He had a major injury and I need to see if he's still ok." I said grabbing the bag tightly. "Wow, what happen to him?" He asked. "Long story I don't feel like talking about it." I said. "Oh. What's your boyfriends name?" He questioned. "Seven." I said. "Wait so like, Six and seven?" He said confused. "Yeah, I understand it seems confusing." I replied. "No it's very cute actually!" He said giving me a small smile. "Heh thank you." I said returning the smile.

*time skip with gluuuuueeee!* (this is a running gag now XD)

We finally made it to Seven seeing him sleeping and Chris was very shocked. "Wow he looks much worse than I expected his injury to be." Chris said surprised. "Yeah I know." I said sadly. "Hey it's ok I believe that he will get much better soon." Chris said smiling at me. I gave him a wide smile and then suddenly, we heard silent movement. We turned our heads noticing that Seven was waking up and then Chris started running away. "Whoa Chris wait!" I said shouting for him to come back but he already ran away through a small crevasse in the wall. "Six Who are you talking to?" Seven said tiredly. "Uh... no one are you ok? Do you have a headache or anything." I said worried running over to Seven checking his head. "Yeah, I'm alright, just still a bit hurt I suppose." Seven replied.

Another short chapter I'm very sorry Frens ;-;. But hey! Another chapter! Wow after 50 years
11-12-17
Word Count: 527