<7>

Hi

------

Third person POV

Six and Seven decided to move into the dinning area where all the guest use to be until they were used as food for the chefs to help them survive. "Seven, are you sure your fine?" Six asked Seven with a worried look as she settled him down, his back on one of the table legs, as she cupped his face. "Yes yes! I'm fine!" Seven replied back to Six in a reassuring manner. "Thank goodness." I said kissing his cheek. "I'm fine it's alright, did you grab the food?" He asked which caught Six off guard. "Huh? Oh right the food, yeah I brought it here, was a little heavy but I managed to bring it here, do you want any food?" Six asked. "No I'm fine." He said without hesitation, which made Six worry.

"Seven, when was the last time you ate anything?" She asked him, catching him off guard by her random question. "Um, a few days?" He replied unsure of his own answer himself.

"Seven you need to start eating more it's not healthy!" Six said with a worried tone lingering in her voice as she ran to the bag of food to find something for him to eat. "I'm alright Six! I'm not hungry, I'm fine!" He said as if nothing was wrong. Six turned back around holding up sausage for him to eat, but he closed his mouth and shook his head. "Seven stop it your acting like a child!" She said sternly to him, slightly raising her voice. He moved her hand away so she couldn't give it to him to eat.

"Six I don't want it, you can't force me to eat it!" He replied, raising his voice as well. "Watch me!" I practically yelled. "Six just quit it!" Seven said getting annoyed as it was obviously shown as he spoke. "Seven you need to eat!!" "Six stop it!!" He yelled with a serious face this time.

"I said stop it!!" Seven yelled as he sapped Six right across the face. Six gasped it in shock as she put her hand on her face and slowly turned her face to face a equally as shocked Seven, who sat frozen in silence, gathering up the courage to speak back to his girlfriend. "S-six, I-I'm sorry! I don't know w-what came over me!" He stuttered. But the more Seven talked t more angrier Six got she balled her hand into a tight fist, looking as if she was going to make her own hands bleed, and clenched her teeth. Seven was worried enough when she did that but a type of black dust came around her making Seven crawl back away from her slightly.

"I tRiEd HeLpInG yOu, BuT NoOoOoOooo-" Six said, not caring if she was loud, as she stood up and stepped closer to Seven until she was right in front of him.-" YoU nEeD eVeRyThInG-" she raised her hand up grabbing Seven by the neck chocking him as he tried struggling, waving his feet around in the air as some kind of attempt to help free himself. "-YOUR WAY!" She yelled as she threw Seven into the wall closest to them, his back hit first thing right into the concrete wall, creating multiple cracks and a huge spot revealing the spot when he was thrown into wall, falling face first into the wooden floors and his body coming down with him right after with a loud 'thud'.

His body seemed lifeless.

But she didn't stop there... Six slowly walked over to Sevens lifeless body and grabbed him with her own two hands. Six felt something wash over her, she didn't like it (*cough cough* dark six* cough cough*) she tried taking control over herself but she just couldn't.

But then out of nowhere she became..

Hungry....
--------------------
Bye.

6/21/18
Word Count: 649