iii

"Is it fall now?" I asked, as Baekhyun placed a coat around my shoulders.

"Yes, it is the starting of fall now." He replied. "Come on, I'll bring you out for a walk." He said, as he held my hands softly. His hands felt warm, in this cold room.

Baekhyun led me out from the room. I don't know where we are going but I believe in him. He is the only one to approach to me and talk with the me who is currently blind now. It's quite hard to find this kind of warmness in the hospital.

"Our hospital is actually really beautiful. Of course, I wish that you wouldn't be here that often except if you're going to visit your friends or relatives."

"Is it really that beautiful?" I smiled a little bit and asked. He squeezed my hands lightly. "Yes, it is. Just like how you are."

"You haven't even seen my full face, how will you even think that I'm pretty?" I chuckled.

"I don't have to see your full face to know if you're pretty or not. You have a pretty heart and soul." Baekhyun said. I felt that there's sunlight striking on us, as I felt a little bit warmer. Seems like we're outside now.

"You do have one too." I told him. I heard him chuckled. "I'm not, Jaeyoon-ssi."

"You are a doctor and you surely has a good heart and soul. Doctor's job is saving others life and making them healthy, isn't it?"

"Yes, but there are people who died in the operation room because of doctors' mistakes too. Cancer patients wouldn't get healthy, they will only feel less pain when the doctors gave them morphine. We aren't helping them, except that it can reduce the pain that they are suffering from. We're just bringing them closer to death."

"But as long as you aren't doing anything bad, you are a good person. Doctors are all great."

"Thank you, Jaeyoon-ssi. You're too kind." He patted my hands slightly, and said, "Here, sit down." He led me sitting down on the bench, while he sat down beside me.

"Actually, I really wish that I can see you, Baekhyun-ssi." I said.

"You wouldn't want to. I'm not that…good looking." He replied.

"It doesn't matter if you look good or not but I think you are, just by your voice."

"Don't judge people from their voice." He chuckled and told me. I smiled.

"But I can picture how you look like in my head, Baekhyun-ssi."

"You'll be disappointed."

_______

A/N:

Our Baekhyun is beautiful but he said before that he's not confident for his bare face :/ but I believe that he'll still look pretty

Three chapters for the first update and I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy this story :)

- Jocelyn