x

Our date ended well, with Baekhyun sending me back home and resuming his work in the hospital. He said that he told Doctor Im that he'll be back to take part helping by midnight, since there aren't much doctors by midnight.

My parents know that we are dating and they highly support the both of us being together. My mother told me that from the first time she saw Baekhyun in my room, and how we interact, she immediately know that he is interested in me.

"I'll call you when I reach the hospital. See you, Jaeyoon." He waved at me as I got down from the car. I smiled as I waved back, "Drive safe, Baekhyun."

He just nodded and gave me another smile, then drove off. I watched as his car turned at the corner, and then I spun my heels and headed to the house.

"Jaeyoon." I heard a voice called out, when went out from the lift. I lifted my head and saw a tall guy standing in front of me. He was wearing a cap, which cause that I can't see his figures.

"You are?" I asked, as I don't recognize the person in front of me. Do I know him? I'm positive that I don't.

"Jaeyoon, it's me." He suddenly held my shoulders and said. I brushed off his hands and asked, "Who are you? I've never seen you."

"Stop pretending that you don't know me, Jung Jaeyoon. We haven't broke up yet and you're seeing another guy behind me." He suddenly hissed. I was completely clueless about what he's saying. I don't have a boyfriend before I'm with Baekhyun.

"Me? I haven't broke up with you? I think you're kidding. I do have a boyfriend now so please leave, Mister."

He suddenly pushed me against the wall. "Do you think pretending not knowing me can keep you away from me?" He chuckled. "That's impossible. I'm not letting you go, Jung Jaeyoon."

"What are you doing?" I heard a cold voice asked. I recognized that it's my father.

"Appa!" I called out loudly. The guy right in front of me immediately pulled his arms back. I ran towards my father and stood beside him.

"We said that we don't want to see you again, please leave now." Father stared at the person and said. The person just stare back, then glanced at me. He then pressed the button of the lift then go back.

"Come on, let's go home, child." Father patted my back and told me. I nodded and followed by my father's side.

"Who is he, father?" I asked, as we're in front of the door of the house.

"Someone that you don't need to know. So, how's your date with Baekhyun-ssi? Where had the two of you went?" He grinned a little bit and said. I smile then started telling my day with Baekhyun to father. Mother joined us in the living room, listening to me talking about my date with Baekhyun.

It was late when we all bid each other goodnights. I laid down on my bed, and that's when I suddenly thought about the guy earlier, who claimed that he is my boyfriend and he hasn't break up with me.

Who is he?